Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good idea/bad idea?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 04:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Good idea/bad idea?

I wanna try and clean up my nitrous kit, I kind of threw it on and the noids were mounted in a weird spot and lines were everywhere!

So I was thinkin about it today and made up some brackets to mount the noids to the heads (got 4 noids, made a bracket for each head to hold 2 noids).

Here's a couple pics:

It's made out of some thin aluminum, just gotta drill the holes to mount the noids. My only concern though is it goin to heat/hurt the noids bein mounted to the head, was thinkin about puttin a washer or two between the bracket and the head to keep it off the head a little. Anyone else ever mount their noids like this or have a good suggestion where I can mount 4 noids and keep it clean?
Old 03-04-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

This is the bracket that i fabbed up for my dual stage,It is mounted off of the holes in the head,and the head plaque is over it
BTLFEDSS
Attached Thumbnails Good idea/bad idea?-bracket.jpg  

Last edited by BTLFEDSS; 03-04-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:32 PM
10 Second Club

I have something simular but it is "floating" it's on a braket coming off my power steering pump. Here is a pic... Pic
Old 03-04-2007, 05:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Ah, I see, you guys got 'em so that the noids are not like right on the head, so how about if I use those brackets I just made and then bolted another angled piece of aluminum to the top flat part that I was gonna mount the noids too and had the wall on the side away from the heads and mounted the noids "floating like you guys did, would that work too keep the heat away along with puttin a washer between the bottom bracket and head to keep the bracket from heating up?