Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DIY wet kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default DIY wet kit

I apologize in advance if this has been beaten to death. I searched, and found some useful info, but not enough to make me feel safe.

The car is a 1994 Mazda Miata that, very soon, will be the host for an LS1/T56 setup. The motor will remain pretty much stock, with only an intake/exhaust setup (and maybe an LS6 manifold depending on what year LS1 I pick up.) The car will have a Supra TT fuel pump (260lph at 12.5v) and an Aeromotive regulator. It seems like ~350rwhp is possible, but obviously every car varies.

On top of this, I'd like to spray a small wet shot, perhaps a 75 shot. At the moment, all I have is a half-filled bottle, the brackets, and some AN line.

My question is, what all is needed to complete the setup? I'll need a bottle heater, a remote bottle opener, a filter, and a way to activate it. I'm a bit lost on the remainder, such as what solenoids I'll need and what not.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Jesse
Old 04-08-2007, 01:39 PM
JDP
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if you do a 75 shot only, i would just do a dry and spray it through the maf. stock fuel injectors are fine for that.

dont forget about solenoids, your spray nozzle. main feed line, line from the solenoids to the intake, if your doing wet, you need a line from the fuel rail to the fuel solenoid, theres more but thats the main stuff, just search around more, youll find your answers.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Coup D E'Tat
I apologize in advance if this has been beaten to death. I searched, and found some useful info, but not enough to make me feel safe.

The car is a 1994 Mazda Miata that, very soon, will be the host for an LS1/T56 setup. The motor will remain pretty much stock, with only an intake/exhaust setup (and maybe an LS6 manifold depending on what year LS1 I pick up.) The car will have a Supra TT fuel pump (260lph at 12.5v) and an Aeromotive regulator. It seems like ~350rwhp is possible, but obviously every car varies.

On top of this, I'd like to spray a small wet shot, perhaps a 75 shot. At the moment, all I have is a half-filled bottle, the brackets, and some AN line.

My question is, what all is needed to complete the setup? I'll need a bottle heater, a remote bottle opener, a filter, and a way to activate it. I'm a bit lost on the remainder, such as what solenoids I'll need and what not.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Jesse
JUST BUY A KIT FROM DYNO TUNE WITHOUT THE BOTTLE SINCE YOU HAVE ONE AND YOU'LL BE UNDER $300 AND YOU WONT HAVE TO COBBLE IT TOGETHER THAT WAY. TRUST ME AS CHEAP$$ AS HE SELLS HIS KITS, ITS WELL WORTH IT.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:18 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 97C5VETTE
JUST BUY A KIT FROM DYNO TUNE WITHOUT THE BOTTLE SINCE YOU HAVE ONE AND YOU'LL BE UNDER $300 AND YOU WONT HAVE TO COBBLE IT TOGETHER THAT WAY. TRUST ME AS CHEAP$$ AS HE SELLS HIS KITS, ITS WELL WORTH IT.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:29 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 97C5VETTE

Quick Reply: DIY wet kit