Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrous express bottle heater??

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 12:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous express bottle heater??

i just installed a brand new nitrous express bottle heater and after about a week it quit on me? so i figured ..bad wiring well i re did all the wires and it still does not work....just wondering what can go bad or what most likely went bad? do those thermostats break or misread or what? the switch has power all the lines have power just doesnt warm....HELP ME PLEASE!
Old 06-20-2007, 08:51 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Start by bypassing the pressure switch. If the heater heats with it bypassed the switch may be bad. If it still does not heat chack and make sure you are getting power from the relay to the heater element. Also check your grounds for the relay and the heater element.
Dave
Old 06-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Banned

Look at your fuse. More than likely you piggy backed off of something else when you ran the heater and that it blew. If that is it go bigger. Always keep an extra with you. The extra weight won't slow you down too much
Old 06-20-2007, 12:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Start by bypassing the pressure switch. If the heater heats with it bypassed the switch may be bad. If it still does not heat chack and make sure you are getting power from the relay to the heater element. Also check your grounds for the relay and the heater element.
Dave
Dave,
How do you bypass the pressure switch? Will doing this make it to where I can turn it on of off no matter what the pressure is?

Thanks,
Tony
Old 06-20-2007, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

i already re did all the wiring and cleaned all the grounds...im gonna go bypass that switch and see what happens but the fuse is still good to....