Sponsored by:

nitrous pressure gauge problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 04:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous pressure gauge problem

whats up guys

putting my halo kit in, and im finishing up the bracket right now... i have the 860 heater bracket between the seats. the bracket came with a blow through manifold that it says hooks up to the main feed line, but the manifold doesnt fit the line...is it possible that i dont have the right size manifold for the size line i have?im trying to hook the pressure sensor from the heater and the nitrous pressure gauge i have to the manifold, they both screw in fine but the line doesnt fit.
Old 06-23-2007, 04:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by defenestrate
whats up guys

putting my halo kit in, and im finishing up the bracket right now... i have the 860 heater bracket between the seats. the bracket came with a blow through manifold that it says hooks up to the main feed line, but the manifold doesnt fit the line...is it possible that i dont have the right size manifold for the size line i have?im trying to hook the pressure sensor from the heater and the nitrous pressure gauge i have to the manifold, they both screw in fine but the line doesnt fit.

It might be possible.
I am hooking mine up the same way with the manifold and it works fine.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

on the box its checked for both the 4 an system and the 6, maybe i got sent the manifold for the 6 an system...makes sense because the manifold is too big for the main line.