Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone using Dyno tune Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 03:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

all i bought was a wideband, but i had a good buying experience from them.. i pointed a few friends to them, and they had nothing but good things to say too..

oh, and i also have had good service from nitro daves....

although im disappointed in both of you for tongue lashing each other.. now kiss and makeup.. lol.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by Beer99C5
To be cured he needs a week in Rehab with Amy Winehouse...

NOOO...NOOOO...NOOOOO
Old 08-16-2007, 04:20 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as a flashback to NDS (Nitrous Direct Syndrome)...

That is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Might need to add that to the sig... LOL
Old 08-16-2007, 06:01 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Ray, if you look at my post it says $40 more not $200 not sure where you got that number. I never bashed the NX product in my post just asked why one would pay $40 more for it? I just dont understand. Lastly, I know you are relitively new, but it is common courtesy not to post on a thread that specifically asks about a competitors product. Please note "Anyone using Dynotune Products?" Have I done it or Dave done it in the past probably but I assure you we do not make it a habit.

Guys do not take it wrong Dave and I have talked for many years and we both have respect for each other. No vendor bashing here just noting some facts to help the educate the consumer! We have been doing this since 2000 and Dave has been around quite a while as well we have seen many a company come and go but the 2 of us still remain both for our customers and for each other as we have helped each other out behind the scenes.

Dean
Old 08-16-2007, 09:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DynotuneN2O
Ray, if you look at my post it says $40 more not $200 not sure where you got that number. I never bashed the NX product in my post just asked why one would pay $40 more for it? I just dont understand. Lastly, I know you are relitively new, but it is common courtesy not to post on a thread that specifically asks about a competitors product. Please note "Anyone using Dynotune Products?" Have I done it or Dave done it in the past probably but I assure you we do not make it a habit.

Dean

Originally Posted by stangman94
Anyone here running them? I heard that some camaros use them. No one seems to use them on stangs so I figured I would ask here. Should I just spend $200 more and get a nos or nx kit?
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store...?idproduct=118
The origional post had NX and NOS in as well as the $200, don't see anything wrong with Ray chiming in as the poster mentions his products as well (Just not in the thread title).

Group Hug?
Old 08-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Teching In

I'm running the dynotune kit and it works great for me with the window switch. I'm running a 100wet shot and it pulls hard. I am looking to add a dry 50 shot to my 100shot as a second stage. Should be a lil more fun
Old 08-17-2007, 10:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

hehehehehehehehe

i got dope.......hehehehehehe

AND IM NOT TELLING!!!! Remember kids, its puff puff SPRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

The origional post had NX and NOS in as well as the $200, don't see anything wrong with Ray chiming in as the poster mentions his products as well (Just not in the thread title).

Group Hug?
Old 08-17-2007, 11:12 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dean,
While fastly looking over the forum in the little amount of time I had the other day I seen this post stating that the NX and NOS system was Costing 200 dollars more than the Dynotune system. Which indicated to me he was looking at all three systems. I did not put much thought into it but I told Ray to post up stating that the NX mainline system which would be closer into comparison was not 200 dollars more. In no way did he say hey buy this instead or say that one was better than the other. His only intention was to say hey... Its not 200 dollars more in responce to his remark.

My guys know that if there is a post refering to any of the others sponsors products here on the board and does not include any of the products we offer that it is common courtesy to stay out of the thread.

Ray was only doing what I asked of him. I did not direct him to the post with any intentions of stepping on another vendors toes. I appologize if it was taken that way.

Ill give you a call when I catch up around here..
Dave
Old 08-17-2007, 05:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dean,
That was a nice suprise seeing you walk in the front door today. Thanks for comming buy and visiting with us while you were here in Texas. It was nice putting a face with the voice..

We really should have taken a picture of Ray on the ground and you kicking him. That would have been awesome.lol
Dave
Old 08-17-2007, 06:30 PM
TECH Addict

Dean,
Dave,

Whens the Merger? Is there going to be an IPO?

You can call it "Triple D Nitrous...its the ****!"

(For Dean, Dan, and Dave...) Stock symbol would be DDD

Last edited by Beer99C5; 08-17-2007 at 08:36 PM.