Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 stage plumbing question

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 09:42 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2 stage plumbing question

Ok, I've got most of the parts needed for my two stage setup(both wet). Currently I have the basic nozzle setup with noids(my 50shot off the line due to traction problems) and the NOS brand plate system with the NOS super pro noids(150shot). I'm running the -6AN feed line. I'm basically just trying to figure out the plumbing now. I guess I need a t fitting from the feed line to the two nitrous noids(need to know what fitting to purchase), as well as a t fitting that will split the fuel to each noid. If someone could give me the correct sizes(or better yet part numbers) on the t-fittings, I will be more than greatful.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

As always thanks for the quick replies I think I'll just take my kit off of the car and install it on the truck for the first stage........Now all I need is a t fitting for the fuel rail and I'll be set. I'll be able to keep nitrous pressure alot higher and more consistent running the two seperate bottles anyway.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmmm... Maybe some of us have lives, lol? Anyway, better than a "T" is to run a "Y". You'll have a little better flow and much tricker looking. You can see what I mean in pic, between bottles.

Robert
Old 09-29-2007, 08:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Damn, I do like the way that looks alot better......let me look one of those up. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:48 AM
TECH Addict

Matt at HSW has a build your own Y fitting on his online store. Give him a call if your not sure if you need 1/8" NPT, -4AN or whatever...