Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dynotune Progressive Controller Users Inside Please

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 02:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Dynotune Progressive Controller Users Inside Please

If you have personal experience with a Dynotune progressive controller, I would like to hear your thoughts on it. Have you had any issues with it? How long have you been using it. Do you have any dislikes with it's features?

I know Dynotune had a good reputation and this controller seems like a steal. It costs less than half as much as NOS's version with comparable features. However, I would still like some feedback from users. Thanks guys.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no personal experience but i no a friend who had dynotune and everything ran smoothly
Old 10-25-2007, 01:57 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GC99TA
If you have personal experience with a Dynotune progressive controller, I would like to hear your thoughts on it. Have you had any issues with it? How long have you been using it. Do you have any dislikes with it's features?

I know Dynotune had a good reputation and this controller seems like a steal. It costs less than half as much as NOS's version with comparable features. However, I would still like some feedback from users. Thanks guys.
Give us a ring when you can - we have 100's in the field though not many on LS1's. We will be glad to give you our honest feedback!

Dean

Quick Reply: Dynotune Progressive Controller Users Inside Please