Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with Nitro Dave's Rpm Switch.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with Nitro Dave's Rpm Switch.

When u hit the arm button on ur n20 is it supposed to turn the Window switch on. or is the Window switch supposed to come on from a keyed source.

Also under the hood on the relay that all the solenoids run to and what not what. wat goes to the far left slot on the relay (red) ? on my wiring diagram it says wot switch but i have no wot switch since im runnin the window switch where the blue wire ties into the TPS, for WOT.... Correct?

thanks guys for any info/help
Old 02-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Teching In

The arming switch should be keyed to 12volts. Your arming switch should turn on the window switch. but does not have too, it depends on how you wnat your wiring to work.

here is a detailed instruction sheet, with relay pin call out.
http://www.trickperformanceproducts....nstruction.pdf
Old 02-28-2008, 12:38 AM
Banned

yes that is how mine was hooked up i have the trick performance one im sorry not nitro daves.

anyways thats how mine was hooked up and it didnt work. so idk. maybe my relay way bad or something? so when i put it to arm it should of came on correct? instead of hooking that white wire to the relay i ran it straight to the battery. which i guess is fine? but how do u knw when u want to spray and when u dont wanna?
Old 02-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Teching In

I use a wot switch and a window switch on my car that way i dont have to worry about arming the system on the fly i can arm it and it wont activate the window switch until you have the pedal all the way on the floor. In my opinion that is the best way to do it