Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need advice

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008 | 12:14 PM
On The Tree

Default need advice

i just sold my 94 z and got a built ls1 with 40,000 its set up for a 200 shot i know the car well it was my best friends , stock heads and cam stock trans yea i said it stock trans auto matic and 4:10 gears i know i shouold be going with a 373 , ls6 intake 85mm throttle body bigger injectors headers 3000 stall diablo programmer slp loud mouth but i dont have allot if any experience with nos i asked him to take it down to a 80 shot , the car with nos runs 6.9 in the eight with 150 shot , my question is i dont have piles of cash laying around i need to play it safe and still have fun , he built the car well bolt ons safety etc, what is a good shot to start out with and work my way up , i dont want to be posting pics like some damage ive seen thanks , i was an lt1 baby for ever and now i have a new monster im sorry dont remember if its a wet or dry kit i have to ask i just got my new baby yesterday
Old 03-05-2008 | 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

When I first started playing with nitrous on my LT1, I started out with the 75 jets. I just went on the interstate and when I had a clear straight stretch with minimal to no traffic around me, I turned it on to see what it was like.
Old 03-05-2008 | 03:35 PM
On The Tree

thanks i look forward to all the advice i can get