Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey Guys, somewhat of a good bye

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 10:50 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know what...I have been thinking about this over the weekend and I have to say that this is a literal shame! All I ever hear around this place is that its supposed to be a technical community and knowledge should be shared for the greater good and move the knowledge base to the upper level. I mean isn't that what put this website on the map? Every other place I see people recommending them to come to LS1tech for answers for this very reason.

I am not sure why you are leaving but I have a feeling what it is. And I just have to say that the LS1tech community will be missing out on a pretty broad knowledge base because of simple politics!

Nick
Old 06-30-2008, 11:08 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW
You know what...I have been thinking about this over the weekend and I have to say that this is a literal shame! All I ever hear around this place is that its supposed to be a technical community and knowledge should be shared for the greater good and move the knowledge base to the upper level. I mean isn't that what put this website on the map? Every other place I see people recommending them to come to LS1tech for answers for this very reason.

I am not sure why you are leaving but I have a feeling what it is. And I just have to say that the LS1tech community will be missing out on a pretty broad knowledge base because of simple politics!

Nick
I like Robert ALLOT, super super nice guy, smart etc etc, and robert if your reading, dont take this the wrong way. but Robert brought on alot of his own issues here in public for all to see, and in private for just mods to see.
the issues at hand where brought apon himself. maybe not 100% of them, but most
Old 06-30-2008, 11:11 AM
8 second mod

again, robert is a great guy and if he really is leaving the site its to bad because alot of the issues are silly and easy to fix
Old 06-30-2008, 12:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Nick@HSW

Nick
This is still a technical site. The issues at hand are not technical in nature. Robert has known he was going to have to make changes here soon with the path he wants to take. One is not compatable with the other. I think any and all assumptions on why Robert is leaving should be held in reserve. The issues are multiple.

Robert is still more than welcome to participate as he has always done. He doesnt need to be a moderator here to do that. I dont believe anyone is kicking him off this site.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:55 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn ive prolly told 200 people about that vette you got...your the reason im pushing the limits on my stock motor...cant believe it...must be some really weird **** behind the scenes...even if no1 on this site liked me and i got flamed just for being on i wouldent be leaving though...i couldent let anyone affect me that much...they are just people with their own damn opinions...screw them...lol...goodluck with your ventures!
Old 06-30-2008, 01:26 PM
9 Second Club

Another DRY guy down
Old 06-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Launching!

Old 06-30-2008, 09:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Noyzee
for what its worth, behind the scene is only what you make of it. i have had no dramma with admin in my years on the site nor have alot of others.

sorry you feel the way you do, and good luck
Brad, I never said in way shape or fashion that admin was my issue. This is a problem with another and has been going on before you came aboard. Crying to admin is the real problem. I have never ever one time went to admin with any issue on anyone, period. i have talked to them about accusations that were total lies and tried to defend myself numerous times. i just won't play these childish games any longer that's all. I put hours upon hours into helping others everyday and felt I was apart of something great, but when it all came down, there was no one willing to have my back that mattered. Oh well, things will continue with out me. i won't go into details, as that's not my style to snitch another off with details, even if they deserved it IMO. Enough crying on my part, what's done is done and it's for the better, you'll see. Thanks for the good luck thing, if you get outside the n2o world of tech you will see things are a changing for the better already on my part. Besides, I may be back as a paying sponsor sometime in the near future. I will be around enough to take care of the Nitrous Fast List and to finish any threads i am currently involved in.
Robert

Edit: By the way I don't agree with your assesment what so ever in the second post. But I do respect your opinions as always. This problem has literally given me stomachs. Prob Al is the only one that knows the full story, and I just told him all yesterday because I try and keep this stuff to myself. True story though, that what ever you all see me as, it's been right here out in the open, nothing more, as I have hid nothing about my personality. Now go get that beater into the 8.xx realm, as i don't think anyone has been there this year in a sprayed car, have they?

Last edited by Robert56; 06-30-2008 at 09:19 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Come on Robert who will I pick on?

See you at the track!
Old 07-01-2008, 11:44 AM
8 second mod

I bet i could keep saying stuff and keep getting robert to post. lol

sorry i couldnt resist robert

i'll make you like Bob in the movie what about bob.

" GONE, HES NEVER GONE"
Old 07-01-2008, 12:19 PM
8 second mod

im going to leave this post up so people can read it, however im going to lock it up so it doesnt turn bad. people get the point