Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrous outlet kits?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 05:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous outlet kits?

hey everyone, im looking at a wet kit from nitrous daves. im wanting the dual nozzel kit, im planning on running mabe a 125 shot for now, and after i build my 6.0 i wanna shoot around 250.
what i was wondering is how complete are these kits? what all will i need? is all of the electronics there (WOT switch, arming, mabe window?)?
also is it safe to spray a wet shot in front of the MAF? i was kinda wanting to put a nozzel on each side of the lid, i think it would look best, but idc really about the looks, it just needs to perform good
anything else i need to know?
thanks for any help
Mark
Old 09-09-2008, 06:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mark,
Our systems come complete with all the electrical all the way to the bottle. You would need to purchase needed accessories such as windowswitch,heater,purge etc seperatly.

You will not be able to mount the nozzles before the mass air meter. prime location would be 3 to 4 inches before the throttle body.

Feel free to give us a call tommorow and work one on one with one of our techs to help you put together what best fits your needs.

Here is a nice list that explains what all accessories there are and what they do.
http://www.nitroustech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2

Feel free to ask me any questions.
Dave