Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

FS: Passport 8500 x50 Radar Detector (red display)

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 12:30 PM
SSU, come over and relax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Passport 8500 x50 Radar Detector (red display)

Need some money to fuel some firearms purchases so this thing has to go. It works absolutely great and back in my days of speeding it saved my butt MANY times. Like any other 8500 you will find it will occasionally pop up with a service required message but all you have to do is reset it and everything works perfect again. It only does that when it has trouble calibrating which could be due to something outside or inside your vehicle but once you reset the thing it doesn't really matter because it will work again.

With it I have the adapter for cigarette lighter plugs and I also have the hardwire kit that I changed to plug directly into the fuse box (the way it comes you have to splice wires...messy in my opinion).

The hardwire kit is still in my truck so if you want that let me know and I can take it out.

I don't have the box or instructions but if you want them that badly you can have them for $5 for shipping costs because they are at my parents house in San Antonio and I would have to ship them from there along with shipping the detector from Raleigh. No real point though since you can get the instructions online and who needs the case? I never used the case after I opened it for the first time.

Anyways I am looking for $215 shipped (plus 3% for paypal if paypal is used).

If you are interested please send me a pm because I don't check this section regularly and I would like to respond quickly to any questions or interests.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:50 AM
SSU, come over and relax

to the top
Old 07-24-2008, 11:32 AM
SSU, come over and relax

price lowered to $200 shipped

I need this gone soon so please let me know if you are interested
Old 07-26-2008, 12:05 AM
Teching In

Good price. Definitely CHEAPER than a TICKET. Here's a bump for ya.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:46 PM
SSU, come over and relax

still for sale or I will trade if you have something I would want (no car stuff, gun stuff would work though along with other various items that I cannot think of)

Quick Reply: FS: Passport 8500 x50 Radar Detector (red display)