Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Gaging interest.......

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 02:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gaging interest.......

ok so most of you know my car but its in my sig. if you dont. Im gaging interest because I have my eye on something else. anyways Im thinking of selling the beast.

I'm thinking of a priced to sell price of $15,000.00. I know I am completely losing my *** on what I have put into this car but thats how it goes right?

anyhow there you have it.

the only thing I would recommend with this car is a tranny upgrade. I was going to have ellis do a hefty rebuild on it. other then that everything else is pretty solid.

PS: I would include HP Tuner and my new Lap Top for tuning if I didnt have to haggle on price. I invested 1,500.00 into the laptop and software.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:25 PM
TECH Regular

any feedback would be welcome. is that a fare asking price for such a vehicle? I know the vehicle stock is worth about the same so shouldnt I be able to sell it farely quickly at that price?? what are other highly modded Fbody's going for? ( that are still street legal and daily driveable ) ????

~Guy
Old 11-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Staging Lane

Is it a stock rearend with Yukon 3.73's?

When would you be plannin to put it up for sale? I'm probably going to unload my car the beginning of next year and I'll be on the hunt for something that is already built.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Regular

yea I did the rebuild myself and its sollid. I purchased a rebuild kit and yukon gears and timken bearings and a ta dif cover. its been perfect for me. less play then a stocker, and I ran full synthetic after break in and then switched to royal purple just a couple months ago. Its paid off so if I found a serious buyer I can wait, or sell anytime really I'm open. then once its sold I would simply use that as the down payment on what I got my eyes on. Im not necesarily in a hurry though. youre more then welcome to check it out. I want to sell it local if possible because I want to be around to answer any questions down the road about the car because i have done so much to it. give me a buz if you want to talk some more about it. I'll pm you.

~Guy
Old 11-18-2008, 05:35 PM
TECH Regular

Dealer offered me 13,000.00. Im considering pulling the trigger.

~Guy

Quick Reply: Gaging interest.......