Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Orygun guys?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 12:39 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
Did someone say roll racin' down the gorge?

I mean,,,, I don't believe in that ****....

Mike
How is the car running now?
Old 01-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did someone say roll racin' down the gorge?

I mean,,,, I don't believe in that ****....

Mike
Your gonna need to stick to the roll racing with all the power your putting down on that stock 10 bolt bro
Old 01-11-2009, 01:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ya you know... no traction issues and all the excuses just car vs car just the way I like it Oh and the view is not all that bad either!!
http://www.fquick.com/videos/Z28_VS_SS/6580
Old 01-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Banned

But from the dig shows who really knows how to drive their car Obviously I have not proved that yet though cause I lay a strip a half mile long out the hole!!
Old 01-11-2009, 03:38 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tjwong
How is the car running now?
It's running, that's about all I can say as of now. The car isn't licensed yet, so I haven't really driven it except to the tire store for the 315 DR's lol... Felt pretty angry but I was taking it easy. I need to throw some tuning/logging software on it and dial in the idle, check for knock retard etc... I'll be in touch with you before too long to schedule some dyno time.

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
Your gonna need to stick to the roll racing with all the power your putting down on that stock 10 bolt bro
Ya I know, I'm already on borrowed time with that 10 bolt. I'm trying to piece together a 9" before this summer.

Originally Posted by zlicious94
Ya you know... no traction issues and all the excuses just car vs car just the way I like it Oh and the view is not all that bad either!!
http://www.fquick.com/videos/Z28_VS_SS/6580
Nice vid. Are you Phil from my ms page?
Old 01-11-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

When/where do you guys usually start doing meets?

dyno day at TJ's?
Old 01-11-2009, 05:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ya Im Phil! Whats up man cant wait to meet ya! should be a really fun summer. Ya just anxious to see how todd's comes out with all the goodies he put on there and I know yours is a beast! should be exciting!!

The meets at sonic I believe are fri and sat nights and the winks pub in the gorge is on wed nights so right around the corner!!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 06:15 PM
TECH Regular

Looks like I need to reassemble mine so that I can show up and hang out.

Mike - Your car is sooo slow anyway. Quit talking it up like you really need a new rearend. LOL Maybe in a couple weeks, we should run your untuned car against that red camaro in my garage untuned. Oops.... Elliot is not suppose to see this j/k
Old 01-11-2009, 07:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sounds like a good idea he will never know That redmaro gonna be runnin soon I want to see how I do against it!!
Old 01-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Rockin C Racing

Mike - Your car is sooo slow anyway. Quit talking it up like you really need a new rearend. LOL Maybe in a couple weeks, we should run your untuned car against that red camaro in my garage untuned. Oops.... Elliot is not suppose to see this j/k
Yeah Cody lets get that Green machine up and running bro! And that red car better be sitting in that garage when I stop by tonight
Old 01-11-2009, 09:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

ROFL!! I wondered how long it would be till you read that You better install a spycam over there lol !!
Old 01-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Banned

^^ No doubt! Hey if anyone see's a black and red LTx getting down out in the Couv call my cell
Old 01-12-2009, 02:27 AM
FormerVendor

^^ No doubt! Hey if anyone see's a black and red LTx getting down out in the Couv call my cell
Speaking about LTx cars, I gotta 95 TA in the shop right now. Doing a AFR 195 LT4 heads, custom grind cam, Edelbrock LT4 intake, LT headers, full exhaust this week, its about done, I gotta install the water pump, finish running plug wires to a new opti-crap and drop the radiator and condenser back in her and then she is ready to go on the rollers for tuning. Its been awhile since I worked on an old LT1 car, what a RPITA they are, this one should run pretty good.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:26 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by zlicious94
Ya Im Phil! Whats up man cant wait to meet ya! should be a really fun summer. Ya just anxious to see how todd's comes out with all the goodies he put on there and I know yours is a beast! should be exciting!!
Cool man, and likewise. Should be a fun summer indeed. I'm getting anxious lol..... With this crazy weather we've been having, I have a feeling it's going to be a late start for our summer.......

Mike
Old 01-12-2009, 09:38 AM
11 Second Club

LOL... I think you need to have your own RUNNING fbody before you can start the smack talk on my car there buddy. You're right tho, my car is slow and the stock rear should hold up just fine. I just don't know how to drive so I'm afraid my lack of driving skills would break the stock rear. Ya,,,, that's it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

If my tachometer wasn't so far off, I'd be happy to run em', Elliot would never know HAHAHAHA..... j/k

Mike
Old 01-12-2009, 10:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tjwong
Speaking about LTx cars, I gotta 95 TA in the shop right now. Doing a AFR 195 LT4 heads, custom grind cam, Edelbrock LT4 intake, LT headers, full exhaust this week, its about done, I gotta install the water pump, finish running plug wires to a new opti-crap and drop the radiator and condenser back in her and then she is ready to go on the rollers for tuning. Its been awhile since I worked on an old LT1 car, what a RPITA they are, this one should run pretty good.
Sounds like it's gonna be a beast! Don't throw away the tuning software just yet cause I'm gonna need you to dial my ride in as soon as Cody's done with the swap

LOL... I think you need to have your own RUNNING fbody before you can start the smack talk on my car there buddy. You're right tho, my car is slow and the stock rear should hold up just fine. I just don't know how to drive so I'm afraid my lack of driving skills would break the stock rear. Ya,,,, that's it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

If my tachometer wasn't so far off, I'd be happy to run em', Elliot would never know HAHAHAHA..... j/k

Mike
I'm keeping an eye out for you Mike. If I see a black fbody with a "red SS" hood flying down 164th I'm gonna try and run it over with my Jeep!
Old 01-12-2009, 01:24 PM
11 Second Club

I'm keeping an eye out for you Mike. If I see a black fbody with a "red SS" hood flying down 164th I'm gonna try and run it over with my Jeep!
LOL,,, mental note,,, rattle can my new SS hood with black paint. HAHAHA......

Mike
Old 01-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Banned

LOL,,, mental note,,, rattle can my new SS hood with black paint. HAHAHA......

Mike

That would look top notch
Old 01-12-2009, 06:37 PM
TECH Regular

Mike - when did you want to start on that???? j/k
Old 01-12-2009, 06:46 PM
Banned

Mike - when did you want to start on that???? j/k
Heck it might make his car look faster then it really is so maybe he should put it on

Quick Reply: Orygun guys?