Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Another WIN for the GOOD GUYS

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009 | 09:35 AM
11 Second Club

Default Another WIN for the GOOD GUYS

Well my daughter got a call from Jeannie Mucklestone on Tuesday to inform her that her speeding ticket had been dissmissed!!!!! She was ticketed back in September on HWY 522, Doing 65 in a 55. The Trooper was going the other way and turned around and pulled her over. There was virtually no other traffic on the road. Not sure how he determined what speed she was going?? Needless to say, A great investment of $350 to save Hundreds of $ on insurance costs. Thanks to Jeannie!!!
Old 02-01-2009 | 10:16 AM
10 Second Club

Nice! Sometimes I hate cops.....sounds really dangerous doing 65 on Hwy 2 with no cars around. Morons!
Old 02-01-2009 | 11:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Doug, some local and WSP cars have radar mounted facing backwards now so they can catch cars going either direction. He can also get a read if she is coming at him going the opposite way...not that it's a reliable reading.

My guess is it will get worse with the state budget in the crapper. Everyone should read up on what is required to make a ticket hold up in court. It doesn't take much to get them dropped.
Old 02-01-2009 | 12:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I always like hearing someone beat a speeding ticket. I have used Rick Merrill a couple times and my buddy has used him 9 times, he has always gotten them dismissed too.
Old 02-01-2009 | 12:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Low N Slow
I always like hearing someone beat a speeding ticket. I have used Rick Merrill a couple times and my buddy has used him 9 times, he has always gotten them dismissed too.

Rick got my "alleged" 89 in a 40 on ONE wheel dismissed (Middle of the country w/ no houses or cars around). He is a nice guy to boot. I have a few friends that have had good experiences with the Mucklestones. Good to hear.

Quick Reply: Another WIN for the GOOD GUYS