Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

LS1-less

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS1-less

Well after owning an LS1 powered vehicle in one form or another since 2000 (2 T/As, 1 Formula, 1 Corvette), I no longer have an LS1. I sold the corvette today. Kinda hard to see it go, but then again I'm glad to have it gone as it's one less thing to hassle with, with the baby on the way (due March 13th!!!)

I guess maybe I still have an LS1. I still have an LS6 block out of a '01 T/A on a stand....so maybe that counts???? I also have 2 5.3L also....so I'm not out of the Gen III game.

So I still have some parts off the vette that I'll be selling....check the classifieds.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:42 PM
11 Second Club

Was it sold locally? Congrats man. I guess. haha

Hey do you ever see a white z28 running around Poulsbo with a cowl hood? It's my old z, the ex has it now, but it was broke down this past week, I went over on Saturday, fixed it, and left ALOT of rubber on Bond road..
Old 03-02-2009, 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

sold it to a guy up in Port Townsend.

I don't go into Poulsbo very much actually. I live on the west side of Hwy 3, and work in Bremerton.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:55 PM
11 Second Club

Ahhh I see. Well I hope you got what you were asking for.. Always sucks to see a car you love so much go..
Old 03-02-2009, 10:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah, I got what I wanted....not the $9k dumbass lowballers off of craigslist offered
Old 03-02-2009, 10:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Congrats on the sale! I was lucky to unload my Metro the other week on craigslist without any hassles, but the obvious scam emails and straight out of the gate low-ballers were hilarious.

You had a very nice car and I hope she'll be taken care of by the new owner. It's always hard to part ways with cool cars.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tylerb59
Congrats on the sale! I was lucky to unload my Metro the other week on craigslist without any hassles, but the obvious scam emails and straight out of the gate low-ballers were hilarious.

You had a very nice car and I hope she'll be taken care of by the new owner. It's always hard to part ways with cool cars.

It will probably be taken care of better than I did. Went from my former DD to a garage queen. Only worry is if the paint will get polished off

Now I have money to get my truck painted....it will be a lot cooler (IMO). Maybe I'll have it at the track by the end of the summer

Quick Reply: LS1-less