Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Monroe today

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 10:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a Great time! It was fun to finally meet some people and see people I havn't seen in a while...and their cars!

I think I need to go out and clean the rubber out of the wheel wells now...(ellis was driving my car again)

WS6freak - Family is always first..You take care of them..we will still be here for you...
Old 03-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
Damn, wish I could have made that one. The wife is due almost any day now and I have been prepping for a buisiness trip all weekend.

I'll be out for the next 4 days.

Hopefully soon I'll have my hot rod back up and running. Only probalem is it will probably have to be tailored to any meetings

14.0:1 cr + HUGE duration + Boom tube (X) my stupidity = lots of unwanted attention.
My gosh have I not seen you and your wife for 9 months, another one comming out of the oven...Boy of girl??? Congrats!!

I am thinking pretty soon we will be hearing this from Jason (married for almost a year).
Old 03-06-2005, 11:35 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Babys coming out of oven's? Isn't there A cure or prevention for that? That has GOT to hurt the budget
Old 03-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
That has GOT to hurt the budget
Like my 6k worth of mods in my sons mouth...BRACES, lol.

BTW I forgot to tell Steph that the rims on her car look AWESOME! Talking about tornadoes I was side tracked.

Last edited by Todd2001SS; 03-06-2005 at 12:03 PM.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:08 PM
10 Second Club

That was a great way to kick off our new gathering place. Lots of cars, a few new faces, and a trek to Dons house afterwards. What fun!!! I love the smell of your tires Ellis.....what brand are those.....need to get some....smells like John Force.

The rev limiter y'all heard was likely me. It was popping away both times I nailed it. Got it up to about 100mph leaving Dons before if finally caught traction in 3rd gear. I'm in serious need of some 315 Nittos.

And I hope you guys had fun roaring thru the turns at the bottom of the hill. I tried to go fast enough that it would be fun, but not so fast that you guys that hadn't been thru there before would get into trouble. I know I am still trying to fine the limit of my car in those turns. But Linda let out a little squeal, so it must have been OK.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:15 PM
12 Second Club

lol leaving don's was fun I like those twisties though I need to upgrade the suspension cuz it just feels too loose still. Jason got really sideways on the one right hander leaving don's lol. Finally caught up to jason and rick on 522... stupid slow people getting in front of me
Old 03-06-2005, 12:43 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ram-it
If it helps make your up coming week better, I will be there rain or shine for you buddy.
Originally Posted by Z Angel
WS6freak - Family is always first..You take care of them..we will still be here for you...
Thanks Eric and Z Angel, I really appreciate that. We're in "waiting" mode now...

Anyways... lets get back to the subject here WHERE ARE THE PICTURES???
Old 03-06-2005, 12:54 PM
10 Second Club

Check the Oh Steve thread for pics....thanks Josh!
Old 03-06-2005, 01:05 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
And I hope you guys had fun roaring thru the turns at the bottom of the hill. I tried to go fast enough that it would be fun, but not so fast that you guys that hadn't been thru there before would get into trouble. I know I am still trying to fine the limit of my car in those turns. But Linda let out a little squeal, so it must have been OK.
I got stuck behind a Jeep Cherokee

I so wanted to try those corners out, it looks almost as fun as Paradise Lake Rd off highway 522, or Ames Lake Rd on Highway 203.
Old 03-06-2005, 02:34 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rookiels1
lol leaving don's was fun I like those twisties though I need to upgrade the suspension cuz it just feels too loose still. Jason got really sideways on the one right hander leaving don's lol. Finally caught up to jason and rick on 522... stupid slow people getting in front of me
No crap... 1st gear was just smoke for me, 2nd gear was just smoke plus going sideways. Didn't actually hook up until 3rd gear...

The twisties are fun, but man... with this new swaybar I gotta get used to the oversteer feeling. Cranking on the wheel hard the rear end still feels completely level, no lean at all, so it'll take some getting used to.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah, that was a good time. I love the meet up spot. It was great to see all the fbodys in full force. I cant wait for the next nice saturday!!
Old 03-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LT1Factor
Yeah, that was a good time. I love the meet up spot. It was great to see all the fbodys in full force. I cant wait for the next nice saturday!!
I guess there will be alot to come cuz the weather has been perfect!!

Quick Reply: Monroe today