Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Bling Prep'n

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 12:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bling Prep'n

Since the GTO will have it's new hood next week, and the car shows are getting ever closer, I went ahead & ordered my very own Porter Cable buffer & a few extra pads today. So you have 1 less household to support Steve.

After all these bling mods I'm doing to the engine bay, I need to spruce up the paint too.

PS Todd - do you have a dab of white rouge I cold borrow sometime? I need to polish a small bracket for the new catch can & all I have is tripoli. If not, I'll order another tube.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:51 PM
12 Second Club

So I hope Linda is gonna do some shows with us this year.
Old 04-07-2005, 01:00 PM
TECH Addict

You might actually not have gained any ground Steve. I might want to borrow it here shortly too. I have to wait for my paint to finish curing, then remove the decals, then I want to give it "the treatment" before I put the new decals on it.
Old 04-07-2005, 01:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by howierd42
You might actually not have gained any ground Steve. I might want to borrow it here shortly too. I have to wait for my paint to finish curing, then remove the decals, then I want to give it "the treatment" before I put the new decals on it.
Any time
Old 04-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Since the GTO will have it's new hood next week, and the car shows are getting ever closer, I went ahead & ordered my very own Porter Cable buffer & a few extra pads today. So you have 1 less household to support Steve.

After all these bling mods I'm doing to the engine bay, I need to spruce up the paint too.

PS Todd - do you have a dab of white rouge I cold borrow sometime? I need to polish a small bracket for the new catch can & all I have is tripoli. If not, I'll order another tube.
Hell no! I am not helping you make your car look better than mine, lol.

Just call me on my cell when you want to pick some up.

Quick Reply: Bling Prep'n