Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Back on the road

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back on the road

Well, I got the new motor in, tuned pretty close, and broke in. I ended up just getting a new pan from the dealership. Of course I have no numbers on it yet, but it seems pretty strong. It really needs different heads, cam, and some hair driers, but that will come after deployment. Thanks to the guys that tried to help me out with the parts I needed.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:03 AM
Banned

wtf jay? you say you're too tired to go play with the 414ci but you sit here and post on the forum...what a bad friend....hehehe j/k. Glad to see you're back in town ya dirty butt pirate.

As far as cruise goes, you can just leave your keys with me. I'll make sure the gas doesn't go bad. But don't be surprised if you have a 346 in it again when you come back hehehehe.

Nate
Old 04-18-2005, 11:30 AM
TECH Addict

Good to hear its on the road. Always a good feeling. How much was a new pan from the dealership? I have one here I need to sell.

Jason
Old 04-18-2005, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd have to look at my receipts, but if I remember right it was just over 200. I was in a pretty bad bind though. I was on leave and had to be back. I'm still amazed that we scrounged all the parts we needed. The whole thing ended up being cheaper than I expected too. For EVERYTHING to get it back on the road it was around 6000.00.

Quick Reply: Back on the road