Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Tammy WTF is your problem!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 01:52 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99LSS1
Ok guys, So here it is: The only bad part of this is I broke out on my first race.
We have a wicked vid of you - John is editing it for posting so it should be up tomorrow. I told you another run could keep you in the 12's!
Old 07-07-2005, 01:55 AM
Teching In

Yes Doug, that is you smokin your tires just moments before you smoked the guy in the other lane on your last run.

Last edited by NataSS Inc; 07-07-2005 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-07-2005, 01:55 AM
11 Second Club

Cool, I can't wait to see it. Thank you and your hubby for coming out and videotaping all of us. And also lending your support.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:00 AM
11 Second Club

Awsome picture. I just might have to get one og these blown up for my office.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:20 AM
TECH Veteran

This could have also been taken care of in PM or through the race Directors. Both people went there NOT going to race CCCA that night.
Then what was the deal about having at least one sign up under PNWCC? That doesn't make sense - I'm pretty sure the gals in the registration room could have signed anyone up with no infomation going in. They did when I was in there, 3 guys had never been there before and they didn't have a problem...and didn't need anyone to 'urge' them in any direction.

As for PM's...you are downright nasty but put on the 'aww shucks I'm just a girl' face when you are called out here. Two different responses to one subject just isn't pretty or endearing. I believe Ellis did contact the directors so there is another contradiction in your response.

Oh if anyone cares Finals went Bill S & RC Mitchel & RC won.
But Bill S did get some extra points for getting a perfect light.
There is that 'aw shucks I'm just a girl' thing again, of course we care. Wouldn't have stood around taking pictures and videotape every run if we didn't.

As far as the sign up book we do need to address the race directors. When I first went in to see who was listed and numbers for videos, they had some issue finding our two pages of members names. Its a sheet with another group crossed out and "Team NW" on it. Even on pain meds I could find it and pointed out who we were based on the front page of standing points at which point they became more aware of "NW F-Body". That was at 5pm - well before the others arrived.

I think many try to avoid conflict at all cost and won't get involved in many topics due to this. This is an exception as your actions after Ray signed up contradict your version - and I wasn't the only one that witnessed that. We had two new members that now want to join racing but were very put off by specific actions they saw and heard as well. Its *the only* time I will call you out on a board topic.

Some things you just don't do. The term "Racing Etiquette" comes to mind when dealing with such issues.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Fine, Ok believe what you wish. I will email Bill & tell him to take my points from MY Club & give them to you guys. I am going to be the Adult here & not make a big deal with this. I talked to bill & told bill what happen to both Racers in front of me & they said the same thing.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 99LSS1
Cool, I can't wait to see it. Thank you and your hubby for coming out and videotaping all of us. And also lending your support.
Looks like three weeks but I hope I'm not in the next lane!
You are holding strong for just three runs this year and only one last year. You aiming to be the next 'sardog'?

Both Bill's had excellent runs (yes, there was red) but overall everyone did very well. It would be nice to see Jackie run again, she has some great potential but I never did get to see what was under that white hood

Unfortunately the piddly camcorder couldn't read times, just ask if you want a vid of your run posted and I'll John to get them done asap. Just post what your times were and number - he can grab it from that
Old 07-07-2005, 12:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Future reference, things like this, take it to PM.

And keep cursing OUT of the thread titles.

This thread has run its course

Quick Reply: Tammy WTF is your problem!!