Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Doug 99LS1

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 01:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Doug 99LS1

Goos to have met you today, Doug! Got to see your car up close and it is a SWEET ride! Hope to get a chance to meet up with you again in the future! Thanks for coming out today to the show!
Old 07-10-2005, 01:06 PM
11 Second Club

Hey , Sorry it took me so long to post back. I left the show and went straight to clearview. Hung around there till 7;30 or so and came home. Was pretty beat after being up since 1:00am. It was really nice to meet you guys from the south end. You all have some really nice 4th Gen F-Body's. I had a good time shoot'n the **** with you. If you guys get a chance you should try to make it to the All Chevy show at XXX next Sunday. Should be a Hoot.
Old 07-10-2005, 04:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99LSS1
Hey , Sorry it took me so long to post back. I left the show and went straight to clearview. Hung around there till 7;30 or so and came home. Was pretty beat after being up since 1:00am. It was really nice to meet you guys from the south end. You all have some really nice 4th Gen F-Body's. I had a good time shoot'n the **** with you. If you guys get a chance you should try to make it to the All Chevy show at XXX next Sunday. Should be a Hoot.
We are going to be up there next Sunday. I hope to see ya there!