Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Hat Off to silverbullet, Brian

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2005, 10:01 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hat Off to silverbullet, Brian

Thanks a million man! You are one class act. Towing me 120 miles round trip! Now that's a good guy. I'll be hooking you up asap. I'll tell you what the friendshipness in Team NW F-body is tremendous, Hopefully I can return the favor sometime.

Once again thanks a lot you saved me a lot of pain and heart attack bud! Great racing saturday!
Old 07-17-2005, 10:32 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah that was a very cool gesture by Brian Too bad your car broke and you didn't get to run with us yesterday Next time ...........
Old 07-17-2005, 11:32 AM
10 Second Club

Yeah, when something bad happens (like your car breaking at the track) you find out pretty quick who your friends are....or SHOULD BE! Sorry your rig broke Jake, but at least there were a lot of folks trying to get you going again, and a GREAT GUY like Brian to tow you home whne nothing else worked. Good ending to a bad story. See you next time.....
Old 07-17-2005, 11:47 AM
11 Second Club

Yeah, Our commit towards each other is great, I could not beleive all the help i got when my car went down, Everyone in our crew tried to help in whatever way they could. I respect that and hopefully I can help you guys out in the future in whatever way i can.

Everyone raced great and I think I learned more watching then I ever have learned racing. Maybe it was a good thing my car went down Catch you guys later and once again thanks for all the help, Mark thanks for the antifreeze, even though i didnt get to use it and the snippers! Doug, for the use of your knife. Mike Hilliard for the jb weld and for searching for a used LT1 radiator for me. More people, don't remember names. See you guys out their next time!

Oh yeah and thanks steph and ellis for letting me ruin your cooler with anitfreeze! Thanks guys!
Old 07-17-2005, 02:10 PM
T is for Towing not Turbo

Not a problem...I hope someone would do the same for me if I were in such a predicament. Lemme know when you get that thing fixed.

Brian
Old 07-17-2005, 04:28 PM
11 Second Club

Will do
Old 07-18-2005, 12:17 AM
TECH Veteran

Very cool thing to do, Brian! I tell ya, that's one thing I've always been worried about at the track... having something break and since I don't have a trailer, no way to get it back home.

Quick Reply: Hat Off to silverbullet, Brian