Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

I thought this was worth a Post

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Pathological Modifier

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I thought this was worth a Post

Back in September we had another post war just like the new one about Whos got bigger *****... I went back to check and found this little Gem:

His Mod list on Corral Forums:
His Mods:
Suspension-

Chromoly tubular K member
Chromoly tubular A arms
QA1 coilovers
90/10 lake wood stuts
Hotchkiss caster camber plates
Rear coilovers
50/50 Lakewood shocks
Double adjustable Hym joint radius arm upper control arms
Southside Machine lower control arms
Battle boxes
Subframe connectors

REAR END-

8.8 w/ billet C clip eliminators
Moser 31 spline axles w/ extended lugs
Auburn heavy duty locker
FRPP 3.55 gears
SVT rear end girdle(Made by T/A...the best)

TRANS and STUFF-

Trans has less than 500 miles!
X2C motorsports Tremec TKO V 1.0
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
Lake wood SFI bellhousing
TKO swap crossmember
Lakewood bellhousing specific shift linkage arm
Mark Williams chromoly drive shaft
Billet steel SFI flywheel
SPEC stage 3 clutch

WHEELS-

Rear wheels and tires have less than 500 miles on them!
6 draglites
2 15x3.5 w/ 165 radials
2 15x9 (5.5 backspace) w/ 275/60 Nitto drag radials
2 15x10 (6.25 backspace) w/ 28x10.50 ET Drags

MOTOR-

Virgin bore block clearanced for stroker
9:1 Probe forged dished pistons
Forged I beam rods
Trickflow stage 3 w/ 5 angle valve job heads
Isky billet roller cam(543/573 284/294 112*)
Block girdle
ROMAC Ultralight aluminum SFI balancer
All ARP hardware
Victor Jr w/ stainless coolant crossover
Mighty Demon 650 cfm carb
MSD 6M-S ignition (same as 6A, but weather packed)
MSD distributor
MSD soft touch rev limiter
Mezeire 55 GPM electric water pump w/ belt idler (less than 500 miles!)
3 core radiator w/ twin electric fans
200 amp alternator stock bracket and wiring modified
Nitrous Works dual stage nitrous plate (175hp/425hp) (Never used!)

EXHAUST-

BBK 1 3/4" longtube headers
BBK offroad X pipe
Mandrel bent cat back w/ Dynomax ultraflow mufflers (less than 500 miles)
Stainless tailpipes

FUEL SYSTEMS-

All less than 500 miles!
Valued new at over $2500
2 sumped rear tanks (1 extra)
-10 stainless feed line
-8 stainless return line
Aeromotive A1000 pump and filter
Aeromotive carb bypass regulator w/ gauge
Twin -6 stainless carb feed lines
2 gallon sumped fuel cell
Holley blue pump w/ filter and regulator all stainless lines

Brakes-

Crossdrilled rotors
Stainless lines all around
Hurst line lock

MISC.-

Autometer 5" memory tach
Autometer 2 5/8 oil pressure and water temp
Cervini's 2.5" fiberglass cowl hood
LX tail lights
All new headlights w/ clear corners
Optima battery relocated to the back

I went back and looked at that thread again and I found it really funny that he edited his for sale post a year later just cause I found it... Thats Classic! Look at the dates created and the date it was last Edited...

http://corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=567186

11-02-2004, 03:32 AM #1
NVME88GT

88 Gt for sale
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kept the car.....

"You're probably right"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by NVME88GT : 09-29-2005 at 11:54 PM.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:25 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotta cover my tracks. Nice to know that none of you are bothered by my slow car.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:34 PM
Pathological Modifier

I am gonna make this easy... BANNED.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:39 PM
Pathological Modifier

I am gonna get back to work now.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I have been out re-wiring the Blue car most of the day Glad to see someone has spent ten time the money I have to go slower
Old 12-17-2005, 04:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

You kill me Ellis!
What a tool that guy is...I don't mind being slow, I mean I talk some ****, but this guy makes me look like Jesus Christ!
Old 12-17-2005, 04:23 PM
TECH Junkie

So you banned the guy for talking ****? I'm missing something here....
Old 12-17-2005, 04:30 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1
Go read Ryan's other thread... he's a troll, and little more.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
I have been out re-wiring the Blue car most of the day Glad to see someone has spent ten time the money I have to go slower
Count me amoung THAT crowd, but YOU can fix that for me. BUDDY!

Not that I think I'll need it for the Rustang that just left the room. The fastest I ever saw his car run was 12.3. But if that was all motor, and he does have what it takes to hit the go button on his 425 FREAKING shot, then my baby blower won't be enough, provided his rig would hold that much juice. Either way, talk to me Ellis.....
Old 12-17-2005, 05:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Count me amoung THAT crowd, but YOU can fix that for me. BUDDY!

Not that I think I'll need it for the Rustang that just left the room. The fastest I ever saw his car run was 12.3. But if that was all motor, and he does have what it takes to hit the go button on his 425 FREAKING shot, then my baby blower won't be enough, provided his rig would hold that much juice. Either way, talk to me Ellis.....
I'm pretty sure his rig will hold together as it's not a 425 shot. I think that is a typo.

Oh and Ryan are you scared or something man? Searching the whole internet to try and find specs on his car? Seems like you were talking just as much **** and as soon as you realize you're beat you ban him . The original post is over a year old anyway. Seems like you really searched to try and find out about him. Oh well, we'll get your reaction on video in March .

Nate

Last edited by Nate_Taufer; 12-17-2005 at 05:30 PM.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:41 PM
Pathological Modifier

Actually it took me 2 minutes on Google... And he does the exact same thing on every forum he goes to. Its funny, he started talking smack before he even moved here, I'll race him, I have never said I wouldn't. I am just tired of reading the garbage.

Ryan
Old 12-17-2005, 06:04 PM
10 Second Club

Like I said, the only time I've seen Eric run he ran a 12.3. I don't recall him stopping by to challenge Ryan, who was there running low 11s that day. Knowing where Ryan's car is going, unless Eric was running half throttle, he's in trouble.

And as I recall, there was an 11 sec white WS6 that was up where Eric said he races for cash quite often, and nobody there seemed to know anything about his car, much less seen it. Seems pretty odd! But once I get my car dialed in, I will be quite willing to let him prove to me how fast his car is. Until then it's just talk....

And there are LOTS of fast cars around. I had a Neon stay within 6 cars of me today up to 90mph. Not sure who was more surprised - him cuz he lost, or me cuz he was that fast. But EVERYONE gets beat if they race often enough.

Last edited by WAHUSKER; 12-17-2005 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1
Why the hell not? The way I look at it, he's just a troll... worse, he's a troll that doesn't own an LSx/LTx car, and subsequently doesn't spend money nor would ever spend money with any of the sponsors of this website that keep it free for us... so he's useless.

Sorry, that's just me as a message board forum administrator talking... I help run a large company's forum, and we do the same thing to those people that are there just to troll our forums and basically do nothing but troll, flame, and spam those who make good use of the site and buy our products.
Old 12-18-2005, 12:05 AM
TECH Regular

what a dumbass.

thanks for cleaning up though.
Old 12-18-2005, 01:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
Why the hell not? The way I look at it, he's just a troll... worse, he's a troll that doesn't own an LSx/LTx car, and subsequently doesn't spend money nor would ever spend money with any of the sponsors of this website that keep it free for us... so he's useless.

Sorry, that's just me as a message board forum administrator talking... I help run a large company's forum, and we do the same thing to those people that are there just to troll our forums and basically do nothing but troll, flame, and spam those who make good use of the site and buy our products.
(Angi here, not trying to get Tom in trouble, our cookies wont wipe)

You know, I have to point out here that you are wrong on several points Tranzor. 1. Eric DOES own and LSX Truck, 2. He HAS contributed here when he was able to help out with something.

Now, I agree that Eric can be a real *** when it comes to the smack talk, and he LOVES to get everyone riled up (and you guys let him) ... but I looked all over that post and did not see a single thing that justified banning him. The other dude, yes, was just trolling, but Eric was on topic and if you wanted him to shut up ... all you guys needed to do was quit answering.

Now I am not defending him as far as being a **** with the talk goes ... but have ANY of you even bothered to try to get to know him?? Did anyone think maybe if you did you might even like him? Do you realize you guys all do the same thing to him you accuse him of ... flaming his car and saying he is all talk ... just like he does with you. Neither side is better than the other and you are all acting like testosterone ridden boys.
Now, I guess I don't contribute much but BS and talk here ... some cheering for those doing well, and lord knows I don't have the money to fork out for the sponsors ... does that mean Ryan should ban me too, Tranzor??

And yes, I have been a mod too, still am. You have to know when to divorce your personal feelings from the sittuation. And Ryan, by starting this thread, you have become the teenaged kid who can't let it go. It just goes to show how personal you are making it, and further makes me question your motives in banning them.
guess that was my 10 cents worth that no one wanted to hear anyway.
Old 12-18-2005, 02:19 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Come on... the guy is an idiot and a complete tool. **** him.
Old 12-18-2005, 02:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

And your level of maturity in this post puts you so far above him Zeke ......... I am impressed.

You know, we all don't have to get along or like eachother, and I am sure we all think at least one other person here is a tool, as you put it ... but that doesnt mean that they should be banned for it. So, call me a hater of injustice, so be it.

Angi, who STILL cant sign in under my own screenname (stupid computer)
Old 12-18-2005, 03:02 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
And your level of maturity in this post puts you so far above him Zeke ......... I am impressed.
There was nothing immature about my statement, I was stating what I saw. I'm entitled to use "colorful ephamisms" to describe it and my usage of that vernacular does not make me any less mature. If anything, my vocabulary is larger, and I can express myself much more vividly.

All I know is there probably isn't a single person here that would wonder if I'd show up at the track after talking smack about someone's car here for over a year.

Originally Posted by slowpoke28
You know, we all don't have to get along or like eachother, and I am sure we all think at least one other person here is a tool, as you put it ... but that doesnt mean that they should be banned for it.
You seem to be the only one that misses him.

Originally Posted by slowpokez28
So, call me a hater of injustice, so be it.
Call me a hater of trolls.. and he was a troll. Classic keyboard cowboy. He was here to cause trouble, and apparently brought a friend with him to help out. There was no injustice there.... he deserved it, and brought it on himself by being a jackass. There is no reason for anyone to ever tolerate that sort of thing on a board.

If he was on my site, he would have fared much worse. His computer would have been opening a new browser window every 10 seconds that directed him to a random gay **** site until he deleted our board's cookie from his machine. I'd leave it until he logged out... THEN ban him.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:11 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DrEvyl
There was nothing immature about my statement, I was stating what I saw. I'm entitled to use "colorful ephamisms" to describe it and my usage of that vernacular does not make me any less mature. If anything, my vocabulary is larger, and I can express myself much more vividly.

All I know is there probably isn't a single person here that would wonder if I'd show up at the track after talking smack about someone's car here for over a year.

You seem to be the only one that misses him.

Call me a hater of trolls.. and he was a troll. Classic keyboard cowboy. He was here to cause trouble, and apparently brought a friend with him to help out. There was no injustice there.... he deserved it, and brought it on himself by being a jackass. There is no reason for anyone to ever tolerate that sort of thing on a board.

If he was on my site, he would have fared much worse. His computer would have been opening a new browser window every 10 seconds that directed him to a random gay **** site until he deleted our board's cookie from his machine. I'd leave it until he logged out... THEN ban him.
Remind me never to **** you off zeke
Old 12-18-2005, 03:23 AM
TECH Veteran

You are my hero, Zeke... can I mod your board? I soooo wish I could do that to a handful of dumbass trolls that frequent my company's board.

But as a representative of the company I can't do that...

Quick Reply: I thought this was worth a Post