Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Something is SERIOUSLY wrong here

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 03:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Something is SERIOUSLY wrong here

I went outsaide with my pup for a potty break and the weirdest thing happened...........I saw....................bbbbblue sky...and that bright yellowish orb in the sky...and I couldn't see my breath. I told my dog that it was prolly the first clear day since I got her a month ago (almost).....she agreed and then went pee.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:05 PM
10 Second Club

Damn, you did that to a poor defenseless puppy? Whatcha trying to do, scar her for life?!
Old 01-17-2006, 03:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Damn, you did that to a poor defenseless puppy? Whatcha trying to do, scar her for life?!
I couldn't help it.......the sun, it was......almost calling to me.

Besides, she is my dog, therefore it stands to reason that she WILL be scarred for life, regardless.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I love puppies, I want a new one but my pup (3yr old) would have a heart attack , thinking he was being replaced or something.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

everyone better enjoy the sunshine while it lasts, forecast shows it raining the rest of the week!
Old 01-17-2006, 05:23 PM
TECH Addict

To see the sun you must first realize that there is no sun...
Old 01-17-2006, 07:53 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by CHarris
To see the sun you must first realize that there is no sun...
Sounds a bit too prophetic for me.
Originally Posted by sidewayz28
everyone better enjoy the sunshine while it lasts, forecast shows it raining the rest of the week!
And yeah, by the time I left the gym a lil before 5, I could see dark clouds covering up 90% of the sky and it was noticeably <sp?> cooler and then I saw the forecast......oh well, it was nice to blow the dust off my sunglasses for the month/s.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:59 PM
TECH Veteran

I dunno, forecast keeps changing...some rain with sun...rain...sun its a 50 - 50 shot but covers all bases.

Poor puppy! She is going to be all confused when 'summer' rolls around. Uh oh. Just thought she may become a garden hose attack dog just for the water that will come out of the holes like...rain
Old 01-17-2006, 08:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GEARHED
I dunno, forecast keeps changing...some rain with sun...rain...sun its a 50 - 50 shot but covers all bases.

Poor puppy! She is going to be all confused when 'summer' rolls around. Uh oh. Just thought she may become a garden hose attack dog just for the water that will come out of the holes like...rain
Bad part of that is 1) she is a Rott and Rotts are notorious water lovers.....2) My backyard doesn't drain for (or maybe there has just been a TON of rain lately) and so she just licks water off the ground/grass about 50% of the time we are out there. Like she doesn't have a huge friggin bowl of water inside.
Old 01-17-2006, 08:50 PM
TECH Junkie

i spent about 2 hours washing my car after the hawks game and i didnt take my car to school today cause i obviously thought it was guna rain, and OF course beautiful weather!! im guna keep my baby in the garage until its time to get the exhaust/pulley installed. or unless something magical happends with the rain gods!
Old 01-18-2006, 03:45 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Bad part of that is 1) she is a Rott and Rotts are notorious water lovers.....2) My backyard doesn't drain for (or maybe there has just been a TON of rain lately) and so she just licks water off the ground/grass about 50% of the time we are out there. Like she doesn't have a huge friggin bowl of water inside.
Ubu is the same way. A mud-puddle 2" in diameter and he's rolling in it when we get back from the short walk from the lake

I think Stormy is going to live up to her name...got that whole 'bath' thing down yet? Better start soon or she will hate you for it - by immediately rolling in a 2" mud-puddle

[quote=sidewayz28 i spent about 2 hours washing my car after the hawks game and i didnt take my car to school today cause i obviously thought it was guna rain, and OF course beautiful weather!! im guna keep my baby in the garage until its time to get the exhaust/pulley installed. or unless something magical happends with the rain gods! [/quote]
Introduction to "Garage Queen 101".

Soon enough you'll be like the rest of us - one for under the covers and one that drives in the mud
Old 01-18-2006, 11:49 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Ubu is the same way. A mud-puddle 2" in diameter and he's rolling in it when we get back from the short walk from the lake

I think Stormy is going to live up to her name...got that whole 'bath' thing down yet? Better start soon or she will hate you for it - by immediately rolling in a 2" mud-puddle

Introduction to "Garage Queen 101".

Soon enough you'll be like the rest of us - one for under the covers and one that drives in the mud
She has already had a couple baths.....doesn't love it, doesn't seem to hate it entirely....she was still pretty traumatized from the whole "ripped from the only family she had known" thing when she got her first one......given time (and maturing) she will be fine with them.

Now I just gotta get myself a second vehicle to drive during the occasional bad weather up here.