Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

The Hawks are DOOMED!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 09:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Racehead
Seattle SUCKS !
Maybe in the past..........but they are going to there first super bowl!!!
Old 01-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Teching In

Final.....
Seattle 34
Panthers 14

Go Seahawks!!!!!!....
Old 01-22-2006, 09:44 PM
TECH Resident

Seattle SUCKS !
I'm gonna stop by your house on Monday and toss a rock through your window
Old 01-22-2006, 09:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah they could do NO wrong in this game. Every aspect of their game was clicking today, the Panthers were bettered in every regard. What a game
Old 01-22-2006, 10:15 PM
12 Second Club

That play with wallace was awesome. We were like wtf they put the back up qtr back in as a receiver?! Got to watch both games today at work it was so dead... worked on 5 cars and 3 of them were before the games.
Old 01-22-2006, 10:18 PM
TECH Addict

Let the hating continue for another week. The hawks are going to the Superbowl, baby!
Old 01-22-2006, 11:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Seattle SUCKS !
Another vote for that. Can't wait till 2/5

Although they did seem to play extremely well tonight, so congrats to them.
Old 01-22-2006, 11:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Another vote for that. Can't wait till 2/5

Although they did seem to play extremely well tonight, so congrats to them.
Hey I was kidding about them sucking If they play anywhere close to how they did today, Pittsburg is TOAST
Old 01-22-2006, 11:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by rookiels1
That play with wallace was awesome. We were like wtf they put the back up qtr back in as a receiver?!
Apparently the Panthers don't remember when Kordell Stewart was the backup QB for Pittsburgh back in 95/96......ran those plays allllllll time, usually worked as well as the one tonight.......
Old 01-22-2006, 11:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Hey I was kidding about them sucking If they play anywhere close to how they did today, Pittsburg is TOAST
Oh fine, be that way.

I think it will be a helluva game. But Pitt is not going to be using a 4th string RB and we have more then one capable WR and a pretty awesome D that has jacked up (made him run for his life) more then one mighty impressive QB lately. I think it will be an incredible game.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:15 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, just got back. That was a complete *** woopin on both sides of the ball. Where I once thought Pitt would win I now think Seattle could win. It should be a great game. Dont know what the outcome will be but it should be a good one. If Seattle can force Pitt into throwing it, they might pull off the win. You have to play Pitts running game and force Ben to beat you. But he looks real good these days to. He's matured from last year and looks as ready as Hasselbeck. But Seattles D, the x factor, will force a few turn overs if they have to throw the ball instead of run it.
Old 01-23-2006, 10:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Wow, just got back. That was a complete *** woopin on both sides of the ball. Where I once thought Pitt would win I now think Seattle could win. It should be a great game. Dont know what the outcome will be but it should be a good one. If Seattle can force Pitt into throwing it, they might pull off the win. You have to play Pitts running game and force Ben to beat you. But he looks real good these days to. He's matured from last year and looks as ready as Hasselbeck. But Seattles D, the x factor, will force a few turn overs if they have to throw the ball instead of run it.
Did ya miss the Steeler games the last 2 weeks? Ben whooped the crap outta Indy AND Denver by doing just that, throwing it more then they ran it right out of the gate.......both games the Steelers came out throwing and rocked the socks off the defense, not too mention ran up a nice couple scores early on.....then hit up the running game hard core in the second half and said "Buh bye" to the other team.

That being said, I think that any other team from the NFC would have made for a MUCH less exciting game. Plenty of "Destiny" talk for both sides, 1st SB for the Hakws, last chance for Bettis, etc.
Old 01-23-2006, 11:00 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea I know, but I still say the way to beat them is to stuff the run and turn them one dimentional. Ben has played very well and I see the maturity from last year to this year. If you dont stop the run and let them run and pass on you , you have no chance at all so you have to take away something, and they are still a better running team than passing, even though Ben has looked like real good. So you make them have to pass all the time and then you can hope for a turn over, which the Hawks have been producing so... that should be the game plan. If it works or not we shall see, should be a real good game. Both seem to be teams of destiny. Pitt stomped on Denver and Seattle dismantled Carolina equaly as impressive. I like the momentum the Hawks have but then so does Pitt..hehehehe you could waffle both ways on this and not be wrong. lol
Old 01-23-2006, 11:57 AM
TECH Addict

... And Darrin, not that I should stick up for 'blanco, or ruffle any feathers (no pun intended), but the Truck, er, I mean, the "Bus" did almost single-handedly cost Pit the game last week.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah yeah Darrin SeaHawks are crap and Steelers rule...we will see
Old 01-23-2006, 07:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by howierd42
... And Darrin, not that I should stick up for 'blanco, or ruffle any feathers (no pun intended), but the Truck, er, I mean, the "Bus" did almost single-handedly cost Pit the game last week.
I know....the ONLY fumble he has had ALL season long and because one of the defenders rammed his helmet into the ball.....110% his fault.
You try to hold onto one when someone does that.......could he have prevented it, maybe, would it have been a crappy way to end his career...absolutely.....but it didn't happen so I am with it.

And if you really want point the finger, then finger the ref who said Polamalu's INT was not really an INT. The NFL even came back (2 days later) and said it was and the ref was wrong.......had we been given the ball then, the Colts would never have gotten that last TD and 2 pt conversion.......ending any problems, aka NO fumble from the Bus.

Notice: This is not meant as an offensive or angry response, just merely pointing out facts. Thank you that is all.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Yeah yeah Darrin SeaHawks are crap and Steelers rule...we will see
Can I quote you on that?