Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

need to use hp tuners

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 08:33 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default need to use hp tuners

hey whats up i just moved to ft.lewis from ny and i had a t-rex cam in my car i took it out for the 3k drive and well i am probably going to put it back in soon. anyhow the hp tuners i was using was my buddys so he still has it in ny i need someone locally with 2001 hp tuners to let me just flash my tune in again once ready. i am willing to give some cash or whatever. also i never could get it to drive really good untill it is warmed up and if any tuners locally can tweak that i can also throw some cash. also if any of you local shops or whoever want to do my clutch pm me a price cause i really dont feel like it. i have tried pming some people but it looks like i am better off going with the post. thanks again

p.s. if anyone is selling a 9" or any local shops want to pm me prices feel free to let me know.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go see Speed Secrets for the tune, NW Dif for the rear end. Ellis will be along shortly...
Old 03-22-2006, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

welcome to lewis ablakez28 we have a bunch of us on post....that post in the military section you might find some help in there as well..
Old 03-22-2006, 10:09 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
Go see Speed Secrets for the tune, NW Dif for the rear end. Ellis will be along shortly...
Welcome & what he said.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:54 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive tried getting ahold of speed secrets but im sure he is busy anyhow i am pretty much just putting my old setup back in im sure ill figure out the cold start crap. can someone pm me a number or link for the rear end shop

Quick Reply: need to use hp tuners