Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Hooters!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006 | 09:47 PM
On The Tree

I don't know about you guys, but I had a great time! What's that you say? Who am I?

I'm the scrawny looking, pale kid with the quazar blue Z who came up and BS'd with you guys once I saw that there were other F-bodies near-by! Anyway, I'm looking forward to having other f-body peeps around the area! I've posted on fbody.com as 'IROC2fast4u' (more like IROC2slow2race with the old 305 LOL) but there's hardly anyone from this area!!
Old 04-15-2006 | 09:59 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by dafriezez28
I don't know about you guys, but I had a great time! What's that you say? Who am I?

I'm the scrawny looking, pale kid with the quazar blue Z who came up and BS'd with you guys once I saw that there were other F-bodies near-by! Anyway, I'm looking forward to having other f-body peeps around the area! I've posted on fbody.com as 'IROC2fast4u' (more like IROC2slow2race with the old 305 LOL) but there's hardly anyone from this area!!
It looks like you were in the right place at the right time!

My husband Ellis (TwoFast4Lv), who was at hooters tonight with Mark (WAHUSKER), has a Quasar Blue '95 Z28 like yours..

Most of us are Members of www.nwfbody.com Check out the Members pages to see some nice rides!
Old 04-15-2006 | 10:16 PM
10 Second Club

Had a GREAT TIME! Even if the was a small infestaion At least Sarah knew who the REAL car drivers were

BTW dafriezez28 I have been known to make blue cars go fast on occasion. My car is THE fastest car on jack stands here!
Old 04-15-2006 | 10:39 PM
teh PuRpL3z

It was cool meeting you man, I was the guy with the purple GTO.

You should come hang out with the group sometime... There isn't a lot of us, so it's hard to keep things together over multiple sites, so pretty much all of us hang out here. Just keep your eyes out, we get together pretty regularly. Some really nice cars, too. If you hang out for a year or so, you might even get to see Ellis' car.

Old 04-15-2006 | 10:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Was good meeting ya dude.

And yeah Ellis, after you guys left, they lined a buncha those POS cars up in front of Rick, Zeke and I, boxing us in. Shoulda just blown some .45 caliber holes in their gas tanks.
Old 04-15-2006 | 10:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Dude,........2FAST4LVs "wifes" (daily driver ) car does 11s,..no no REALY! you should just talk to that guy and get it over with I mean those are some pretty big dogs if you were thinking about gitten off the porch!
Old 04-15-2006 | 10:48 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rottluver

And yeah Ellis, after you guys left, they lined a buncha those POS cars up in front of Rick, Zeke and I, boxing us in. Shoulda just blown some .45 caliber holes in their gas tanks.
What so their buddies could get a head start and win?

Sounds like I left before you showed up dafriezez28 but yeah this is an awesome group.
Old 04-16-2006 | 01:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Had a GREAT TIME! Even if the was a small infestaion At least Sarah knew who the REAL car drivers were

BTW dafriezez28 I have been known to make blue cars go fast on occasion. My car is THE fastest car on jack stands here!
Once it's running, I'll just.. . uhh. . . switch them while you're. . . not watching. . .

It was great to meet those of you that I did, and I look forward to meeting the rest of the crew. I've actually been looking for fbody people around here for a number of years and haven't had any luck. I guess today was my lucky day?

I'll probably be the slowest of the group (minus cars on jackstands ) but I think I'm okay with that!!
Old 04-16-2006 | 10:26 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rottluver

WTF? I guess the V8s must have scared em huh? You guys need to call me if you're going to have fun......
Old 04-16-2006 | 11:07 AM
Tech Addict

I think ignorance reigned supreme with that group of posers. I bet only a handful of those dinks have had their cars over the double nickle. I love those air wings or trailing wings some of them had on the roof. whatta fuggin joke!
Old 04-16-2006 | 11:09 AM
Tech Addict

nice to meet ya Mike! it was Mike wasnt it? I'm horrible at names until I get to know ya. I have the black formula that we were standing in front of while shootin the ****.

glad to have ya aboard.
Old 04-16-2006 | 11:18 AM
10 Second Club

Once it's running, I'll just.. . uhh. . . switch them while you're. . . not watching. . .

It was great to meet those of you that I did, and I look forward to meeting the rest of the crew. I've actually been looking for fbody people around here for a number of years and haven't had any luck. I guess today was my lucky day?

I'll probably be the slowest of the group (minus cars on jackstands ) but I think I'm okay with that!!
Hmm... My car off jack stands? I guess it could happen

Do not worry about being the Slowest. Rott' has that covered for you
Old 04-16-2006 | 11:33 AM
On The Tree

Yep. . . Mike it is. I'm sorry, I am just about as bad with names as anyone. . . so I will forget before long!!! :'( I'll get it, eventually!!! LOL
Old 04-16-2006 | 11:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

The guy driving the red Trans AM that he stole from his wife is Santa. That should be an easy name to remember.
Old 04-16-2006 | 11:56 AM
TECH Veteran

No worries dude, my car is butt-*** slow too.
Originally Posted by WAHUSKER
WTF? I guess the V8s must have scared em huh? You guys need to call me if you're going to have fun......
Typical ricers, they saw us all standing around by our cars talking so they had to come line their POS's up in front of us, in the area where cars actually drive, and then stop them like they were "stuck"
You & Ellis were long gone or I woulda called. Of course not having your # woulda made that tough.......
Originally Posted by TwoFast4Lv
Hmm... My car off jack stands? I guess it could happen

Do not worry about being the Slowest. Rott' has that covered for you
See? I told ya?

Mike, got any pics of that IROC vert? I am a 3rd Gen ***** and am looking for a 92 Z hardtop or vert but I love to see em all. Had an '85 V8, an '87 IROC TPI 5 spd and a '92 Z28 TPI 5-spd back in the day.
Old 04-16-2006 | 11:56 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by VIKING
The guy driving the red Trans AM that he stole from his wife is Santa. That should be an easy name to remember.
I think Mike showed up after Santa & his sleigh bailed.
Old 04-16-2006 | 12:08 PM
On The Tree

www.cardomain.com/id/iroc2fast4u

That car is/was pure sex on wheels but a frickin' 16 y/o kid in a Ranger took a left in front of me when I was going through a green light. I have wreck pics too, but I was too sad to post 'em. Alsmost 2 years ago now. . .
Old 04-16-2006 | 12:40 PM
TECH Veteran

That car is/was pure sex on wheels but a frickin' 16 y/o kid in a Ranger took a left in front of me when I was going through a green light. I have wreck pics too, but I was too sad to post 'em. Alsmost 2 years ago now. . .

Sorry about the wreck but one day it will be back to it's glory.
Old 04-16-2006 | 01:07 PM
12 Second Club

sounds almost like what took out my 99 t/a cept the girl did it in the middle of 99. Sucks. Nice 3rd gen though!
Old 04-16-2006 | 01:57 PM
On The Tree

Thanks she's my baby. The LT1 Z is a DD, a means to an end. I still love it, though!