Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

The Plan

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Plan

You gotta love Robin Williams... Even if he’s nuts!

Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan.
What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams’ plan...
(Hard to argue with this logic!)

”I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here’s one plan.”

1) “The US will apologize to the world for our “interference” in their affairs, past & present.

You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those “good ole boys”, we will never “interfere” again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea, the Middle East, and the Philippines.

They don’t want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We’ll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They’re illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don’t like it there, change it yourself and don’t hide here.

Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don’t need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign “students” over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don’t attend classes, they get a “D” and it’s back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don’t like it, we’ll go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production.

(About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not “interfere.” They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of know that what we give them is stolen or given to the army.

The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don’t need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us “Ugly Americans” any longer.

11) The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...

Now, isn’t that a winner of a plan?

The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses”. She’s got a baseball bat and she’s yelling, “you want a piece of me?’"
Old 06-04-2006, 11:35 AM
10 Second Club

Robin Williams for President!!! Good one Moira.....
Old 06-04-2006, 11:39 AM
TECH Addict

I laugh my @$$ off every time I read that.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:46 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

DAMN!! It would get a point across! You know China won't do the crap we do for every one else!
Old 06-04-2006, 12:05 PM
TECH Regular

yeah, about that
Old 06-04-2006, 12:35 PM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by longdaddy

I was just about to say... it would be even funnier if it actually WAS Robin Williams' work.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:12 PM
10 Second Club

This sounds frighteningly like the isolationism that got us into WWII. Does anyone really believe that if we withdraw from the world and isolate ourselves that the rest of the world will suddenly embrace us and love us? Most would see it as a sign of weakness and redouble their efforts to destroy us.

How then would we resopnd to to an attack? Would we ignore it and withdraw even further?

-
Old 06-04-2006, 01:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NWDragRacer
This sounds frighteningly like the isolationism that got us into WWII. Does anyone really believe that if we withdraw from the world and isolate ourselves that the rest of the world will suddenly embrace us and love us? Most would see it as a sign of weakness and redouble their efforts to destroy us.

How then would we resopnd to to an attack? Would we ignore it and withdraw even further?

-

It's one thing to be a player, it's quite another to be the world's police force. Much less try to re-create the world in our image! It's rather hypocritical to run around telling the world they are wrong when we are invading countires, toppling governments, & assassintaing leaders. Especially when we are the guys that put many of those people in power & gave them the arms & equipment to do all those things we say are wrong. Don't you think?
Old 06-04-2006, 01:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Damn,...I was expcting more tearie eyed, weepie, sniveling, guilt when I herd Robin whilims, but DAAAAAMN, who knew? This guy MUST pay taxes! The real problum as I see it with what he said Is,....It makes perfect sence,...so,....what does that say about all of us who keep electing these LYING looser thiefs OVER AND OVER???????
Old 06-04-2006, 01:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

An inspirational video about Bush on Global warming - by Will
Ferrell on SNL

http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHold...147&pID=725752
Old 06-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by VIKING
An inspirational video about Bush on Global warming - by Will
Ferrell on SNL

http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHold...147&pID=725752
Thats great who knew Adam and Eve drove a Ford, and penguins are having orgies...........

Thats funny I don't care who your are
Old 06-04-2006, 04:33 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WAHUSKER

It's one thing to be a player, it's quite another to be the world's police force. Much less try to re-create the world in our image! It's rather hypocritical to run around telling the world they are wrong when we are invading countires, toppling governments, & assassintaing leaders. Especially when we are the guys that put many of those people in power & gave them the arms & equipment to do all those things we say are wrong. Don't you think?
If not us, then who?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Not every thing this country has done is perfect, especially in the context of time.

That being said, what should we do today?

Quick Reply: The Plan