Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Quick line from 00Vette

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 11:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Quick line from 00Vette

I've been in a location where I haven't been able to get to the internet and access this site. However I obviously did today. Well, I won't be able to post again till I get home which is looking like a solid mid July.....which also means I only have 25 more days or so. I have some pictures of some of the places I've seen and I'll bring them to show you all the next time I see you.

I have managed to save up a little money and pay down my debt. S my plans of adding the spray and other goodies are looking very nice. I will be adding the EFI plate nitrous system and all the supporting safety equipment. Like the FPSS, Window switch, etc. And I also plan on adding an u[graded fuel pump. I was hoping to get a 5 point roll bar, but I don't konw if I'm gonna have enough money. I also need new brake pad and rotors.

I'll definately be asking for some help from you all when I get home and I will definately be out racing. I can't wait to get home.........my wife is getting pretty upset with this crap. Its funny how you realize the little things matter so much.......simple things like huggin your wife or eating some home cooked BBQ. Times like these really suck, but in retrospect they are definately an eye opener.

I can't wait to get in my Vette and hear the lopey cam idle while it echoes off the all the housed on my block.

Robert, I may get my system from nitrous daves since nitrous direct hasn't released there system yet. But if they do by the time I'm ready to purchase my kit.........they are #1 on my list. Are you still up to the task of assisting me in the installation?

I also need to change the oil, rear diff. fluid, and get that LS6 intake manifold put on. Its going to be a busy busy month when I get home. Not to mention ALL THE "honey do's" my wife has waiting for me ..........like building our fence.

Well off my rant............I just haven't had my fix in quite some time. I'll be back posting like a mad man mid July and out to as many races and cruises as my time will allow. Take care and be prepared to see my time on the top 10 list go up a few spots. I may not run a 10 legally (no cage), but I'll run one by years end.

take care, Jon
Old 06-18-2006, 03:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jon, it will be good to have you back home tweaking on the car and making up the time with your wife
Thanks for taking the time for popping in and letting us know you are doing okay and will be home soon

Take care and let the wife see this list - ya never know what they do when they are bored

Old 06-18-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jon no problemo if yo go with dave. However, Harris has a trick plate coming out also, may be an option. You know we now are a authorized NX dealer. So, also compared to the plate kits is the maf kit, a really clean trick install. This is the kit I was going to go with when i was thinking of adding a wet kit. Check them out, non better. We have a new site also with mucho new stuff and more coming (our ls1/ls6 plate is still on it's way?). Well helping on your install, more on the guiding side, but you can use my tools and stuff over here if you like. My car is still tore apart, but got the fuel system togheter this weekend, so it'll be real soon back to the track. great to hear from ya, and have a safe trip back. see ya when you get here.
Robert