Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

where does everyone live

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 09:15 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sept 1st at Mission? That might be fun. What time Eric? Do they hassle you at the border if your car is trailored?
Old 08-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Tech Addict

That's Labor Day weekend, the border crossings could be a nightmare. You'll need a passport or birth certificate as well.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:27 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Camaros710102
SS30anv I actually live down in Rochester but I work in Olympia. I would like to meet up and maybe cruze up to meet so other up north. I did go to the Titus will and won best second gen award. I have the 71' red w/ black strips. I can't remember if you were there with your 30th?
Yes I was at the Titus Will show. Had my 97 30th SS and also wife's 95 red Z28 convertible. I remember your 71, but don't think we met. As I mentioned before, not cruising much at the moment as I need to replace a fuel pump in the 30th. The last month or so been busy helping my son restore his 68 firebird convertible. Actually I haven't been that busy on the firebird, but my wallet has...lol. Bought it for him at the end of his freshman year in H.S....1984. Been in the family 22 years. Look foward to meeting you sometime.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Rokko
That's Labor Day weekend, the border crossings could be a nightmare. You'll need a passport or birth certificate as well.

My wife is Canadian and I cross several times a month. All you NEED is a picture ID and birth certificates for children. I take my birth cert., military ID, driver's license, and passport just to be safe though. A passport will be mandatory to cross sometime around Xmas '07, FYI. The fastest way to get to the track is to go across the Sumas border anyway. It is a glorified guard shack and doesn't have a fraction of the traffic that the Peace Arch or even the truck crossing have.

Hoser: "Where ya headed, eh?"

Me: "Mission to race this bucket."

Hoser: Right on. Sounds good. Take 'er easy."

I don't know about trailered cars, Mark. I drive mine everywhere because it's a slow street car. Even the few times I have been searched it didn't take more than 10 minutes to get back on the road after showing the registration and the like to the officers. Gates open at 4:30 PM
Old 08-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Launching!

Marysville And Oak Harbor Is Where You Will Find Me

Quick Reply: where does everyone live