Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Paging Ellis

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paging Ellis

Ellis-

Please call me if you've got time and/or interest.

I've got a couple Corvette H/C/tune projects qued up and ready i'd like to talk about.

Mark

425.870.4645 (m)
Old 08-26-2006, 10:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Mark how's it going? Haven't seen the fast blk Z06 out at the track? Will be there Wed at PR and so will Jon in his nitrous C5, come on out. We will both be going for 10's.
Robert
Old 08-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Robert-

My 12.16 @ 117 will probably stand as my quickest stock time for now.

I made the mistake of trying road course driving and am absolutley hooked as if it were crack.

I've gone through the driving school and have been signed off to drive solo at PIR. I've done a few lapping day events and am directing mod dollars toward creating a full blown track car...hence the heads and cam set up i've got ready for install.

Although a wicked fast car on the 1/4 mile, a Z06 is un-frickin' beleiveable on a road course....im eating porsches and other exotics left and right with this car. Those arrogant Euro-pukes don't know what to do when i throttle up on their bumpers anywhere i want...all they can do is pull right and wave me bu-bye.

I'll try for drag events when time permits. Congrats to everyone for what looks to be a great season for low ET's.

Mark

I've got some in car video if anyone is interested...
Old 08-27-2006, 10:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great, as long as your having fun with your car that's all that counts. i want to give the road course a go also, but have drag racing in my blood and finding the time, well...
Did you see, I added your fast stock time to the World Wide fast Z06 list? an elite list I might add, as your driving ability got ya there.
Yea, post up the video. What head cam package? It would likely up your ET also, hint, hint.
Robert
Old 08-27-2006, 01:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

PW sent

Quick Reply: Paging Ellis