Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Pickin Punkins

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 11:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Pickin Punkins

Hey guys,

This weekend is my weekend to have the kids. Also my friend Jeff Dugan (guy I race the corvette with in ORR) will be in town visiting the kids and I. Saturday right around 4pm Jeff and I will be taking the kids to Craven Farms outside snohomish to pick pumpkins and take the tractor ride etc.

Anyone that would like to join us is more than welcome. I know alot of yo havent seen the kids in a LOOOOONG time and you should see how much they have grown.

So if you can make it, that would be great!

Boyce
Old 10-13-2006, 11:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmm...If I don't get carried away splitting wood I may join you all - John has drill but will probably be home by then.

Meet up somewhere and caravan over? I love picking out my own pumpkins and roasting the seeds after carving them out. Straight off the stem is best!
Old 10-13-2006, 07:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I haven't called you BOyce. What can I say, I'm a schmuck. TOo much work this week (that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it). Linda & I are waiting for our son to tell us when he's coming up, Sat or Sun. And I'm waiting for some people to respond about coming to see the puppies. THen I'll know. I'd really like to see lil Boyce. Jeffy too. But I just can't commit....

Quick Reply: Pickin Punkins