Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Funny internetz pwnage

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 06:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Funny internetz pwnage

So you know how there is one guy on every forum that nobody likes? Well on the Volvo forum that I post on this guy's name is 'volvhoe' because he thought that was clever or something. Anyways, after awhile, he changed it to try to escape everything that was associated with his previous name, but we all still give him as much **** as possible.

He makes a thread in "Off Topic" called "Playing with gun powder" and posts a video of him (that he has since deleted off his hosting) burning a line of gunpowder on his desk/workbench. In the video, you can clearly see a phone number written on the desk. Hilarity ensues:

The original thread was deleted, but I was able to get a backup of it and host it on my own server:

www.eric-o.com/volvhoe/

I couldn't stop laughing for about a half hour last night because of this.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Teching In

Wow.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:55 AM
TECH Addict

Look at dude's sig and he is still denying it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-30-2007, 10:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That was pretty good!

I remember about a month back now on the GP forums there was a guy that claimed his 00' Grand Prix GT was a better looking car than another members WS6. People did polls and everything. Than the kid went off saying he owned 12 cars, including a Rolls Phantom limo, blah blah blah. So people dig for info on him from his previous post and other places on the net he visits.

They get his home #, his cell #, his house address and everything else imaginable. It turned into a 25+ page thing and someone ended up driving to his house and confronting him and showing all the stuff he said was total BS.

Goes to show, if you are an *** on the net, don't leave evidence of ways to get to you or screw with you!
Old 01-31-2007, 09:21 AM
On The Tree

That was awesome

Quick Reply: Funny internetz pwnage