Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Finally got the TA in Spokane

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Finally got the TA in Spokane

Well i've been living and station in San Diego for a while and finally got a chance to bring the TA to Cheney Wa. Since this is going to be my new home are there any f-body hang outs, tuners, speed shops that fill nitrous tanks in the Spokane area? I also can't wait to hit the 1/4 track again at Spokane raceway. All what was left in San Diego was 1/8 mile tracks.

Vinny
Old 08-08-2007, 12:43 AM
TECH Addict

I will be moving to Bellingham in feb. How far is spokane from there? I wanna take my ride to the track often
Old 08-08-2007, 10:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

they are on oposite sides of the state 5-6 hrs.
95green there is a track in bellingham.

brody
Old 08-08-2007, 11:17 AM
TECH Addict

Oh there is?? Thats badass. I dont mind making a trip 4-5 hours every now and then either Thanks for the info for sure man!!
Old 08-08-2007, 11:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

well i actually dont live there, yet. lol. im originally from yakima, about 3-4hrs away. trying to get stationed back there. but there is alot of info on places in this forum. for some reason there is alot of people moving to the area lately.

brody
Old 08-08-2007, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fuels94
Well i've been living and station in San Diego for a while and finally got a chance to bring the TA to Cheney Wa. Since this is going to be my new home are there any f-body hang outs, tuners, speed shops that fill nitrous tanks in the Spokane area? I also can't wait to hit the 1/4 track again at Spokane raceway. All what was left in San Diego was 1/8 mile tracks.

Vinny
As far as I know there is no hangout for the F-body here in Spokane. I think there are a few places you could get your Nitrous filled, I believe one Shelley's Performance, if they don't do it they would know where to get it done.

When you going to be in the area? I will be out at SRP Friday, wouldn't mind taking a look at the ride. I or my wife will be there with our SOM TA with a sleek beak and probably our green GTP.

Can also sign up for Spokanespeed.net if you want, they are a board mainly dedicated to the track over here. Screen name over there is SOMTA.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Rawr256
As far as I know there is no hangout for the F-body here in Spokane. I think there are a few places you could get your Nitrous filled, I believe one Shelley's Performance, if they don't do it they would know where to get it done.

When you going to be in the area? I will be out at SRP Friday, wouldn't mind taking a look at the ride. I or my wife will be there with our SOM TA with a sleek beak and probably our green GTP.

Can also sign up for Spokanespeed.net if you want, they are a board mainly dedicated to the track over here. Screen name over there is SOMTA.

Rawr256 thanks for the info and reply. I'm on my vacation bring up my truck and car from San Diego, as for this weekend or a matter of this season I don't think I will have time to race since I want to spend time with the family before I fly back to San Diego. I will be free (retired) from the Navy next year, so yes I would like to hook up with another local f-body at the track. If you would like to see the TA I will update my profile and web page so you can take a look.

Vinny

Quick Reply: Finally got the TA in Spokane