Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Help needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 07:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well what ever may come of this. I hope you guys will be okay.

I don't know what it would be like around here, if we didn't have you to pick on.... I mean you are probibly one of the few reasons Why I frequent this thread so much. Its better than a movie. lol.

On A seriouse note. I do hope he get whats coming to him. And I hope your family will come out of this unharmed.

Lane
Old 01-09-2008, 07:29 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Robert56
you think any police will have a problem that he gets beat to hell when he resists a citizens arrest?
Robert
Yea sometimes, however, some of these creeps only need a couple bottles of courage. Big bubba will certainly love his soft back side.
Hence my 2nd sentence there.

Stick to smart safety rules for you and your family, if people need to keep a gun nearby I wouldn't havea problem with it as a cop.......and I know of more than one rapist/victimizer/etc who got their asses kicked by civilians while we were "making our way" over to that location. No charges filed.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What a POS! Good luck with that Robert, I think your taking it the right way and that is very seriously.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rottluver
Hence my 2nd sentence there.

Stick to smart safety rules for you and your family, if people need to keep a gun nearby I wouldn't havea problem with it as a cop.......and I know of more than one rapist/victimizer/etc who got their asses kicked by civilians while we were "making our way" over to that location. No charges filed.
Yea, the Milton police have told my daughter to get a gun for the apt. They are working real hard on getting this guy, but so far he has stayed one step ahead. Thanks for the advice.
Robert
Old 01-09-2008, 08:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Yea, the Milton police have told my daughter to get a gun for the apt. They are working real hard on getting this guy, but so far he has stayed one step ahead. Thanks for the advice.
Robert
Good. Glad to hear they are taking it serious and doing what they can. Sadly it is pretty easy to stay a step ahead when you know you are wanted for something......so long as he doesn't do anything stupid, it might take a week or 2 to catch up to him. The beauty of that is, after reading his myspace rantings, it sounds like he isn't that smart so it shouldn't be long before he ***** up and they scoop him up.

I will continue to keep a good thought for you & your family and hope that he is caught rapidly with no further issue to you and yours.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Karmas a bitch...thats all i know

Quick Reply: Help needed