Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

doctors ....

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 11:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Crisisman
What's even funnier is how Russ posted this over on ls1gto and had an entirely different reception.
Originally Posted by NWDragRacer
Post a link!
yup,

you can definately tell that there's a bunch of California people in the PNW section over there

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Holy **** dude. Instantaneous explosion over there. I just wish people would realize it takes the econmy 8-10 years to catch up with what a president does. This means that Cinton enjoyed the economic benefits of what Bush Sr did. We are living what Clinton did and we can what for a while longer to see what Bush Jr did. I'm sure it will be better than Clinton.

this is exactly how I feel,
but I don't wanna really argue about it over there with all those limp wristed hippies from Cali
Old 02-04-2008, 01:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Holy **** dude. Instantaneous explosion over there. I just wish people would realize it takes the econmy 8-10 years to catch up with what a president does. This means that Cinton enjoyed the economic benefits of what Bush Sr did. We are living what Clinton did and we can what for a while longer to see what Bush Jr did. I'm sure it will be better than Clinton.

LOL that is total bull crap. Congress makes the budget and it was a Republican congress during Clintons term. It was a Republican congress during Bush's first six years. So by your logic this mess was caused by Republicans.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Tails
LOL that is total bull crap. Congress makes the budget and it was a Republican congress during Clintons term. It was a Republican congress during Bush's first six years. So by your logic this mess was caused by Republicans.

Small suggestion for you. Take Economics 101. While congress does do the budget the president signs it and is held responsible for it. The most influence yielded by the government is the Federal Reserve Chairman. Regardless things done today will not be seen for a few years. The president gets the credit or the blame its part of the job. It is the way it is sorry if you don't agree.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:30 PM
On The Tree

Small suggestion for you. Take Economics 101. While congress does do the budget the president signs it and is held responsible for it. The most influence yielded by the government is the Federal Reserve Chairman. Regardless things done today will not be seen for a few years. The president gets the credit or the blame its part of the job. It is the way it is sorry if you don't agree.
Economics 101 is about the supply-demand curve. It has nothing to do with how a budget is enacted. I agree that the Federal Reserve Chairman has way too much power and that it takes a couple of years for things to shake out. Clinton gets more than his share of blame because of the conservative media. http://www.whatliberalmedia.com/

We will have to agree to disagree.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Economics 101 is about the supply-demand curve. It has nothing to do with how a budget is enacted. I agree that the Federal Reserve Chairman has way too much power and that it takes a couple of years for things to shake out. Clinton gets more than his share of blame because of the conservative media. http://www.whatliberalmedia.com/

We will have to agree to disagree.

They used to teach about government impact on the economy toward the end. O-well. I agree to disagree.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And that, ladies and germs, was probably the most civil politics discussion I've seen on this board.
Old 02-05-2008, 11:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Crisisman
And that, ladies and germs, was probably the most civil politics discussion I've seen on this board.
No sense in getting nasty. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I will defend mine and they will defend theirs in the end I will buy the next round and we can enjoy a good beer in the greatest country on earth.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:27 PM
On The Tree

No sense in getting nasty. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I will defend mine and they will defend theirs in the end I will buy the next round and we can enjoy a good beer in the greatest country on earth.
And go drag racing.................

Old 02-06-2008, 02:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And go drag racing.................

Yep forgot that one.
Old 02-06-2008, 03:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

@ the joke.

Quick Reply: doctors ....