Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Wheel help

Old 03-26-2008, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheel help

Hello everyone, I have been lurking a lot, posting a little.
I am looking for a set of rims to put on my 67 Camaro. I have the original 14" stock steel wheels up front and 15" studed tires (with the studs removed) from my old gmc sonoma. Not cool. I got a little bonus at work and finally talked the wife into letting me spend some money on the poor car. Major project in the works!
So, long story short, does anyone have a set of rims they would like to part with for a low price? I would LOVE a set of 17" rims for a future disc brake conversion I am going to do. Right now, I am looking for pretty much anything that looks good. Let me know. Thanks.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:56 AM
Teching In

I guess I should have mentioned I am not looking for anything fancy. I am looking for a set of stock rims from anyone that might have upgraded to a nicer set that wants to get rid of the old ones. Its the same lug pattern so anything should fit.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:10 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Most of the wheels we have are the wrong off set for you.

The only set I have that might work is under the truck.

Sorry man.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:23 PM
Teching In

I was thinking it was the 4th gens that would fit. After doing a little research it appears it is doable but 3rd gen rims bolt right on. Oh well, tried and failed once again.
I am planning on making it out to some of the CCC's this summer, crappy looking wheels and all!

Search this Thread