Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Wanted: 6speed automatic vehicle for testing

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 01:32 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: 6speed automatic vehicle for testing

Hi,

We've recently finished up support in our handheld programmer for programming the transmission controller in the 6speed automatic transmission. All simulations have succeeded, and the final phase of testing is to test on a live vehicle.

If you're relatively close to the Seattle area, have one of the following vehicles with a 6speed automatic transmission, and are interested in helping out, please send me some email (address is below).

2007-2008 Chevrolet Silverado (gas engine)
2007-2008 Chevrolet Suburban
2007-2008 Chevrolet Tahoe
2006-2008 Chevrolet Corvette
2007-2008 Cadillac Escalade
2008-2008 Pontiac G8 GT

In return for offering your vehicle up for testing, we're pleased to offer a discounted road tune for $99.99 (regular price is $250). This offer is good for as long as we need live vehicles to test on and the offer will be made on a first come, first serve basis.

Thanks

vince@trifectaperformance.com
Old 04-12-2008, 11:41 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to let you guys (and gals) know, a month or three ago Vince and I made arrangements for me to get my TBSS freshened up by his handheld devices.
All I can say is that he is a great guy, has a good product and his customer service is amazing. I am really happy with how my truck turned out and he was fantastic to deal with!

I would have no qualms about him doing anything to any of my vehicles in the future.

Thanks again Vince!!!