Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Oregon Guys

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Oregon Guys

I bought a atv this weekend, the oregon atv tag is expired and was wondering if anyone down there would mind picking one up for me? The bank still has the title from the previous owner, so I can't even register it up here yet. I can send money via paypal or money order. Would like to get it before friday, so I can ride this next weekend. Thanks for the help
Old 05-18-2008, 11:17 PM
11 Second Club

Were do you plan on riding it? If it is on the trails you would probibly be fine. As long as you have proof you are the owner. I never had tags on mine, and never got questioned for them.

But that is at your own risk. I am not saying go and do it. Its just a risk I always took.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by crazylane
Were do you plan on riding it? If it is on the trails you would probibly be fine. As long as you have proof you are the owner. I never had tags on mine, and never got questioned for them.

But that is at your own risk. I am not saying go and do it. Its just a risk I always took.
Bad Boys, Bad Boys what you gonna do? LOL
Old 05-18-2008, 11:24 PM
11 Second Club

ha ha. Well its not like they are going to take there squad vehicle on an ATV trail, and even if they were on a quad, they wouldn't ever catch up to me!!! ha ha.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah, I was thinking about that. But for 10 bucks at your local g.i. joes store in oregon you can get a tag for all year. Figured maybe someone here can help me out. Otherwise its
Old 05-19-2008, 04:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

ya i used to ride without tags then i figuered id buy one to be safe, next time i went out i got stopped. im a wasys away from WA or else id buy you one.