Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

After noon events..

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 10:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default After noon events..

Well I got off farely early today, so I decided to swap my LCA'S and relocation brackets from the Z28 to the SS.

I was kinda in a hurry cause the wife is moving out tomorrow, and I had to help her sort through some stuff...

So beings I was in a hurry, everything had to go wrong... lol.

I got a floor jack and put it under the rearend, and started jackin it..<no punn intended...lol. Well the floor jack finally decided to wanna give out, So I run over to Eric's house. Ask his wife if I could use his floor jack, and she lets me use it. (Thanks Eric)

Finally get back to doing what I started.. Passenger side went smooth, swapped out the BMR's on the SS for the UMI Adjustables on the Z.

Go to the other side, and find out that they had almost rounded off one of the bolts for the LCA on the SS... So that took a little bit of cussing and throwing tools, well it finally came out. Ha.

By this time the ex ol lady is yellin at me to hurry my *** up. So its not helping matters.

Finally get those LCA's switched, and go to throw the tire back on the SS, I go and put the lug nuts on, and with my bare hands, brake one of the studs off... Now I know what your thinking, damn must of ate his spinnach last night.. Lol.

So that really pissed me off, say **** it, it will just drive with 4 lugs for right now. Put the rest of the tires on, torque them to spec, put my tools away, and run and grab the mail real fast.

I see theres some mail for me from Pierce District court. Hmmmm Havn't been in pierce county for 6 months or so.. Check the date, July 5th..

So I open her up, and just what I thought, Theres a picture of the *** end of my dodge, showing the license plate. I guess my wife decided it would be fine not to pay for the Toll...

This makes it her 4th ticket so far in just 3 months... Im calling the insurance company tomorrow and takin her off.....

So now, the kids are in bed, and its time for
Old 07-14-2008, 10:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like you were ready for a tall cool one.

I'd be worried about the rest of your studs if one broke off that easy.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:34 PM
11 Second Club

O I am,, I won't be driving the car to much, until I get some arp's in there.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Breath in...Breath out...take a drink...Repeat