Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Ford Truck Superkill

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2008 | 01:12 PM
Staging Lane

Default Ford Truck Superkill

Last night i was driving to the new westfield movie theatres, and i came across an old yellow ford pickup, loud as hell, with 2 ?mid 30s? year old guys. right as soon as we got next to each other, he hit it and i chased... if anyone knows the area, it was right down 180th hill by valley medical. we went all the way to west valley, where we hit a red light. as im sitting behind this beautiful old truck, some blue charger gets right up on my ***. im startin to get mad because im an idiot and dont even think the obvious. well, he backs up, pulls around me, and cuts me off when the light turns green, just to hit his lights and pull over the old truck. at this point, i dont know whether to laugh or feel horrible... so i did both. if anyone knows the guy in this old yellow ford pickup, tell him he has a sweet truck. but seriously...wtf?
Old 07-19-2008 | 02:00 PM
TECH Addict

Yep. Gotta watch for those blue Chargers around Seattle now. Approach with caution.
Old 07-20-2008 | 11:06 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by howierd42
Yep. Gotta watch for those blue Chargers around Seattle now. Approach with caution.
There are seveal unmarked Chargers here in the Couv as well, Portland has at least 2 that I know of that are also unmarked. I watched one charger mess with a ricer basically egged the little guy into a street race, the ricer bit and the Charger turned on his lights, the rest is history. I would say that is literally entrapment......but who knows...
Old 07-20-2008 | 02:13 PM
Staging Lane

Wow. That sucks for the truck but is good for you.