Other Special Events Gatherings | Shows | Cruises

May have High Tech Performance coverage at F-Body beach week!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default May have High Tech Performance coverage at F-Body beach week!!!!!

Well, I just got off of the phone with Chris at High Tech Performance, the Pontiac Department I believe, and he has stated that they MAY come down to Myrtle beach for coverage of the events and also in search of a couple feature cars at F-Body beach week.

He leaned towards Pontiacs and wanted to see at least 50 Pontiacs there to make the trip worth while for him. This means, we need everyone that is coming to post up on the LS1tech threads(where he is keeping tabs of how many people are coming) and the F-body beach week website that he is also watching, especially all of the 'birds and Goats.

He also asked about highly moddified LSX cars, so this includes all of the 98 up F-bodies automatically.

It is a GREAT opportunity for us to gain lots of exposure for our beach week and MAYBE get you car into one of the premier GM performance magizines, so IF you are coming make it known and I'll be sure to call Chris back and let him know, as he will be making a decision of whether or not to bring the crew down based off of what kind of response we get and what I tell him later this week when I call him back.

If you don't have the website for the event, it is

www.fbodybeachweek.com

Link for the for the thread on Ls1tech about this event is

https://ls1tech.com/forums/other-special-events/640171-2nd-annual-f-body-beach-week.html
Old 06-28-2007, 10:31 AM
Launching!

Man, this sucks for me!

I'm in Myrtle Beach right now visiting my parents, but I'll be leaving back to New Mexico a week prior to this event.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mna, that stinks! Always next year!!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 07:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

If its the same chris phillips from High performance pontiac your talking about I met him a few times one at a car show and then while i was at primedia in tampa for a shoot. (wink) He's a cool guy. He has a sweet mecham t/a. Mabe i can try and make this show.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yes, that was him. For sure, ride up and make a couple. Its a GOOD time...