Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

ebay painted front bumpers?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 09:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ebay painted front bumpers?

Anyone buy/install any of these pre painted bumper covers that are on ebay now? there seems to be 2 different midwest body shops that are selling them on there and have similar prices but of course no pics? Something like $250 shipped painted to your door. Hard to beat if you have a torn or really badly painted one to start?
Old 11-19-2008, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

i would really like to know also because mine is f*$@ed lol
Old 11-19-2008, 06:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I bought a fender painted on ebay. For the price I paid I cannot complain and it looks 10x better than the smashed original that was on the car. However, because it is painted separate from the car don't expect the color to match exactly. The fender is a faint bit darker and has more metal flake in it than my original paint. Also there is more orange peel than my original paint as well.

If you want your car to look its best, don't go with a painted from ebay fender. If you are just trying to repair some really ugly damage like I had (shattered fender with a gaping hole in it and a bra on the car to keep what was left together) then it was worth it IMO.

You can PM me if you want to know the exact ebay seller I went with. The fender is 95% perfect on its shape, which is pretty good for an aftermarket IMO.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:24 AM
Banned

Cool AIR 1-15 (completed)

you can read free AIR manga onlinehttp://www.MaxManga.comabove 4000 hot free mangas onlineAIR 1-15 (completed)