Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

what should i do?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 12:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that is very true, maybe the shop didnt delve to far into it, but i cant say i wasnt there when they did it and i am going on what the kid told me from what the shop told him. well i guess ill just love my car that 3000 dollars more lol.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

130k mi car with clean body > 75k mi car with salvage title/body damage

imo
Old 11-14-2009, 04:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
130k mi car with clean body > 75k mi car with salvage title/body damage

imo
what are you talking about? are trying to say that your car with 130k mi. is worth more or better then a car with a salvage title with body damage? boy some people's kids let me tell you . well i guess its a good thing im not after value now am i. you should be the next sherlock holmes. i put this thread up for some advise or pointers on how and where to begin work on my car, not people pointing out the obvious of my car being a salvage title or that im fucked.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by taman86
what are you talking about? are trying to say that your car with 130k mi. is worth more or better then a car with a salvage title with body damage? boy some people's kids let me tell you . well i guess its a good thing im not after value now am i. you should be the next sherlock holmes. i put this thread up for some advise or pointers on how and where to begin work on my car, not people pointing out the obvious of my car being a salvage title or that im fucked.
no not my car. your car. didn't you say you traded a 130k mile car with a clean body for that wrecked one with 75k miles? i was merely saying that i personally would have kept the higher mileage car that was in better shape.

ok so i got the mileages a bit off. i thought i read 75k not 46k. but still

a 135,500 mile clean car > a totalled 46k mile car. there is that better?
Old 11-15-2009, 10:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well obviously cuz it wasnt wrecked, but this car is going to be a better one for my needs. in the long run it will last me longer then the 130k one because of the lower miles, and my tranny was starting to give me problems on the 130k one. also the 46k one has all the mods that i wanted to do to my 130k, so it will be cheaper to repair the damaged one then to keep the 130k and do the mods and hope that the tranny doesnt **** on me all together or the engine doesnt spin a bearing or throw a rod or something else, and the clutch was also starting to give me probs. so the car i have now has all the mods in my sig and then some that wont fit in the sig due to character limits. i couldve fit another two lines in my sig if it wouldve let me.

Quick Reply: what should i do?