Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Need ebay bumper advice

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need ebay bumper advice

I know ebay is hit or miss with parts. I wanted to know if anyone has used any particular seller who sold them a front bumper that has exceptionally good fitment. The first one I saw on ebay even looked twisted and messed up in the picture, so I'd rather take a small gamble rather than just hoping I picked the right seller. thanks
Old 12-09-2009, 09:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

not sure what the sellers name is, but theres one that has a lot of camaro body parts, fenders, bumpers, hoods, spoilers, etc. and the prices are pretty good, and the sller seemed like they had pretty good stuff. i think all of their picture backgrounds were completely yellow.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:07 PM
TECH Veteran

this is who i was talking about: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/pershing...camaro&_osacat=0

hers another: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/cpeautop...w=02&_osacat=0

check hawksthirdgenparts.com -they have some good deals as well
Old 12-09-2009, 09:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 29 Likes on 19 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

When I ordered a front bumper for my Camaro about 2 years ago it was the worst investment I made. Great price and shitty quality. Bumper had no flex like stock bumpers and they had trouble painting it. I had it on for about 2 weeks before I decided to take it off and fix the crack in my stock bumper. I found it easier to go to a local junk yard close to you saves on shipping and you can get yourself a nice OEM bumper for cheap if you look hard enough.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:46 PM
TECH Veteran

^i agree. i'd take a good condition junk/salvage yard part first anyday. 1) its OEM 2) you get to see it in person before buying, 3) probably the best price you're gonna get for the replacements you need.

Quick Reply: Need ebay bumper advice