Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Custom Pewter Metallic

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 08:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Custom Pewter Metallic

Just a question really, are there different tones of Pewter metallic? Like darker or lighter? Im fixing to repaint the whole car because I got one of the rare Superhawk hoods from Roger and Joe. So instead of just doing the hood. I was going to redo the whole car. So if anyone has pictures or some kind of color code I can look up it would be greatly appreciated. I kind am looking for a low Pewter color with a high metallic. But if there is a sexy dark Pewter that would be just as sexy. So any help
Old 09-19-2011, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

A buddy of mine repainted his Formula and was going for a more gunmetal gray color, but it ended up more of a dark pewter. There is no code, it was a custom mix.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:18 PM
TECH Regular

Nice color! It is like a bronze mettalic pewter, NICE!!!
Old 09-20-2011, 01:03 AM
On The Tree

Wow that is pretty nice. I might have to find out what he did to come out with that color because Im trying to get something you dont see every day. Like a black, yellow, red, or white trans am. Most of the time I see them they are bad dirty but hell I want a pewter color that just stands out as people take a look at you.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in the same boat......Superhawk hood and all. I like my pewter, but I'd like it to have more of a silvery shine to it myself. I like the pewter the most when it is in direct sunlight.

The paint on that Formy does kick ***!
Old 09-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LCTA
I'm in the same boat......Superhawk hood and all. I like my pewter, but I'd like it to have more of a silvery shine to it myself. I like the pewter the most when it is in direct sunlight.

The paint on that Formy does kick ***!
same here or even in the dark with a parking lot light shinning on it. It really shines then
Old 09-26-2011, 05:17 AM
On The Tree

I want a real clean pewter color with a very high metallic in it. I have this vision in my head but I cant seem to bring it to life yet. Plus its even harder to get it out when your in the middle of the desert. But Im def going to to hit up a paint shop and see what they say.

Quick Reply: Custom Pewter Metallic