Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Dark red paint codes?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 07:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dark red paint codes?

I plan to have my 98 TA convertible re-painted this year. I am looking for a deep (dark) red paint code instead of the factory Firebird color choices. I saw a very nice red convertible Maserati GranCabrio Sport with a black top, black wheels, and black accents. The color is called Russo Trionfale (Triumphant red). I think this color would look awesome on my 98 TA convertible with a black top, black wheels, etc... Is it possible to get this paint? Or is it better to get a custom paint that is as close as possible to this color? I looked at some of the Corvette colors - Magnetic Red, Magnetic Red II, Monterey Red, and Crystal Red. I am not looking for maroon (too dark) and I am not that fond of the Firebird Maple Red. Below is a link to an article about the Mazerati with photos of the car. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://jalopnik.com/5774509/maserati...iumphantly-red
Old 11-16-2011, 09:56 PM
TECH Regular

You can probably get this color from a paint store, they can look it up in a color book or on the data base on their computer, I would suggest using spies hecker, ppg or even sherwin Williams but fair warning it's not going to be cheap cause red paints are expensive n that color may have zerelic pearls in it also witch are high also.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Launching!

x 2 can be pricey