Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

PAGING: Whistler

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 12:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PAGING: Whistler

Hey Whistler,

I was recommended to talk to you regarding t-top conversion body work from 6LITEREATER. I had a t-top conversion done roughly two years ago, but I have yet to have the body work done. Its taken me so long to get it done because I eagerly want to find someone who has experience with t-top conversions and is also great with body work. 6LE praised you highly so I hope you can help me out.

Please contact me via PM if we can discuss this more. I would appreciate it more than you could imagine!

Thank you for your time!

-Frankie
Old 01-14-2012, 02:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm sorry, what's your question? There are quite a few people who have Done t-top conversions on this site and could probabaly give you some good tips. However if you want to know about a full targa conversion I believe he's one of only a few people who have done it

The best way to contact whistler is going to be by private message or to email him. I'm not sure if he regularly visits the site anymore.
Old 01-15-2012, 03:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am just interested in someone to do the body work for me. I am not very experienced with body work at all and would prefer someone who is experienced with it.

Yeah, I sent him a PM a while ago, but I will try emailing him. Thanks!!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

If you want the best, expect to pay for the best. Just a heads-up. Should be pretty simple though.

Quick Reply: PAGING: Whistler