Paint & Body Work Custom Painting | Panel Repairs & Replacement

Frame work/1/4 panel repair.

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frame work/1/4 panel repair.

Once 4th gens get alittle frame damage(I drove it for a long time after the frame damage, and didn't notice anything bad, then again, it's the only 4th gen I have ever drivin, but I bought it with the damage) are they repairable in all essence?

My cars right side 1/4 panel was pushed down a bit maybe a 1/4 of an inch. Frame shops are telling me that it should be ok if they repair it.. but I'm wondering. I'm about to throw an LS1 swap in the car(I have most everything for it already), and I'm wondering if it can be fixed appearance wise(not very bad of dmg, but the panel is shifted down a bit, and a very minor crease), and I don't know how bad this will be considering the car will be in the low-mid 11's(Big cam, heads, n2o).

Anyone have any personal experience with frame repair?
Old 05-01-2007, 02:15 PM
On The Tree

If you have an experienced and good shop that is doing the work, it can be fixed to be as good as it was when new. It's all a matter of getting someone who knows exactly what they are doing, to do the job.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yea hes right... and ill add this that if it was drivable for a long period of time with the damage its probably almost every time 100% repairable... iv see train wrecks get fixed that really should not have but they were anyway (damn insurance companies)

Quick Reply: Frame work/1/4 panel repair.