TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

get the rear glass back on there. i dunno really know what else to say yet
Old 02-23-2008, 09:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Ls1CamaroGuy87
^^that thing will never grow on me, it looks like ****
What is it with you and this stupid attitude?? Is this your car or your damn money?? If you dont like it then stop posting here! I bet you have more skills than this guy, right?.... You like to drive a common, cloned, everyday black striped, same old Vette wheels Camaro, right? This guy has talent and imagination and DARES to be different instead of trying to be just one of the guys....

Keep it up and keep the damn hatch! Looks very well done and the bodywork is just amazing! Are you keeping those wheels? Thanks for something different and unique!

I would like to see what any of these haters would say if this were a mod project..."Oh it looks awesome!' blah blah, blah..." Am I right?
Old 02-23-2008, 09:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn i didnt think that it was an lt1
i like the front lip. looks good.
not so sure about the spoiler.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

If this many people are getting cranky you're doing something right.

I dig it, look forward to more pics.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

def looks good. IMO it would look sweater with the t/a rear end
Old 02-24-2008, 04:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

add more twists. add more unique features. box it up a little bit. square-ish sharpish would make that thing look way modern and hot
Old 02-24-2008, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

i just KNOW the car would flow better with the regular hatch and your spoiler....
Old 02-24-2008, 10:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

I like it. It will for sure weird people out when they see the car. that is if they know what they are looking at in the first place. Next time make the Left side a Camaro and the right side a Trans am... or put the front end of a trans am on the front end of a Camaro. Yes 2 front ends.. now that would really be odd.. lol!
Old 02-24-2008, 11:34 AM
12 Second Club

its looking better but it looks like your not sure about what kind of car you want. a camaro or a trans am and for real that hatch is pretty nasty if i still had the one from my red red car i could make you a deal on it.
Old 02-24-2008, 12:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The world's first F-Body Trans-sexual.

I like it, I think the finished product will look great! I think they should add Trans Am front ends on every car.
Old 02-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Teching In

yeah its a 93, i am looking for new wheels, dont know what i want yet, trying to find somthing like the new z06 wheel but i want the rears to have a nice lip, because of the flares they will need to be offset now,does anybody make a dished z06 wheel? its not that i dont have a stock hatch, i got 2 laying around, i like racing stripes and the sportback looks sick with them, heres a old pic, sorry about the euro lights... it was a long time ago.....
Attached Thumbnails 4th gen transmaro-dscn0773.jpg   4th gen transmaro-dscn0774.jpg  
Old 02-24-2008, 02:29 PM
Teching In

yall know a good place to buy wheels online?
Old 02-24-2008, 02:47 PM
Banned

Cool different!

Gotta have ***** and thick leather skin on this site if you're going to be different, trust me, I know!

I like your idea if thinking outside the box, and do what you want, and have fun. If you don't like it, redo it. I you do like it, then keep on with what youre doing and let everyone else have their ordinary cars!

With the practice and craftsmanship that you're gaining by doing it yourself, I'm sure it'll pay off in the long run, unlike board surfers who don't so **** for themselves.

As far as the car, it's not my style, but I'd drive it. Kinda like the crazy britney spears, not our style, but still part time do-able. I'm sure with some shiny paint, some feelings will change!

Old 02-24-2008, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

i kinda like it the ws6 front end with a camaro rear looks pretty good
Old 02-24-2008, 05:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chaman
What is it with you and this stupid attitude?? Is this your car or your damn money?? If you dont like it then stop posting here! I bet you have more skills than this guy, right?.... You like to drive a common, cloned, everyday black striped, same old Vette wheels Camaro, right? This guy has talent and imagination and DARES to be different instead of trying to be just one of the guys....

Keep it up and keep the damn hatch! Looks very well done and the bodywork is just amazing! Are you keeping those wheels? Thanks for something different and unique!

I would like to see what any of these haters would say if this were a mod project..."Oh it looks awesome!' blah blah, blah..." Am I right?
Agreed. All that guy does is talk down everyone else's stuff. I beleive everytime I see him post, it's something negative. Get's old.
Old 02-24-2008, 07:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Chaman--Because your car is so unique, right? No custom paint, just aftermarket wheels and interior mods, wow. The only thing I don't like is the hatch, how about you let people have their opinions, why did you call me out on it and no on else? no one likes the hatch as you can see.
I didn't say the car as a whole looks like ****. Oh and thanks for calling my car unoriginal, because there are soooo many MMM Camaros with those wheels and paint job, right? All I have done is compliment your car in threads you have made.....

To try and insinuate that he has more talent than me is low blow, and I do not appreciate it. You don't know anything about my talents, so you have no right to try and make it seem like someone else you don't even know has more...
Old 02-24-2008, 07:56 PM
TECH Resident

^^^ I'm guessing the reason he called you out on it and not anyone else is because you posted that you hated the hatch like 5 different times. I believe the original poster got the point the first time, and he obviously wants to keep it the way he wants it, regardless of what anyone thinks.

Back on topic, I think it looks sweet. Definately looking forward to seeing the final product, should look really cool.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:17 PM
TECH Veteran

^^yeah, thats what I figured...still though, he could have left it at that and not bring up that other ****...thats crossing the line IMO
back to topic though
Old 02-24-2008, 08:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TxSquezze4.8
Agreed. All that guy does is talk down everyone else's stuff. I beleive everytime I see him post, it's something negative. Get's old.
Thats just ridiculous, I barely diss people stuff...I just give advice...Go the appearance and detailing section and look at some of my posts. Count how many are negative, and how many are positive. I guess you must be terrible at math if you think I dis people's rides most of the time, lol.

and to make you guys happy I deleted most of the "hatch" posts...

Last edited by Ls1CamaroGuy87; 02-24-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by YoungGunLs1
^^^ I'm guessing the reason he called you out on it and not anyone else is because you posted that you hated the hatch like 5 different times. I believe the original poster got the point the first time, and he obviously wants to keep it the way he wants it, regardless of what anyone thinks.

Back on topic, I think it looks sweet. Definately looking forward to seeing the final product, should look really cool.
Exactly...You referred, an used the word "****" to refer to this guy's car so please do not talk about low blows. Give respect to earn respect.

Quick Reply: 4th gen transmaro